Goodbye, File Planet... Hello, Huge Laser!

Check here for any important information about the Phrozen Keep and these forums. Only staff members may start a new topic but anyone may post their thoughts and responses.
onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Goodbye, File Planet... Hello, Huge Laser!

Post by onyx » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:24 pm

That's it, we're done! :) All Phrozen Keep and related downloads have been transferred from File Planet to our new host, Huge Laser. Thanks go out to Alex "Raptor" Dobie, who provided the space and bandwidth needed so the site can continue offering its large download database, spanning over 17 GB and more than 5000 files in total. This includes all the downloads on the resource sites - Diabolic Cartography, Incandescence, Infinitum, and Inventharia.

Thanks go out to Volf too - he helped me transfer the giant amount of files. Without his help, this would have taken a lot longer. His external File Center is still serving the Phrozen Keep's needs, until I complete the work on the integrated downloads module.

There might still be a few broken links here and there, we're working on updating them. Still, you can report these in the Feedback forum, in case we've missed them.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! :)

-- Previous messages: --

UPDATE: And Infinitum is also done :)

--

UPDATE: Incandescence is done, only Infinitum left now.

--

UPDATE: Inventharia also done.

--

UPDATE: Diabolic Cartography downloads are done.

--

UPDATE: All the downloads in Volf's file center should now point to the new host where we have the files. So the crysis is over and the downloads are available again. Please, let us know if you come across any broken links.

Meanwhile, me and Volf are proceeding with fixing the downloads of Infinitum, Incandescence and Diabolic Cartography. I'll post here again when this is sorted out.

--

It's official - our downloads are no longer available on File Planet and they won't be in the future. Why they shut down the service without even notifying the owners is beyond me.

This leaves us with no download database currently. I'm working as hard as I can to host our files somewhere else and rebuild the File Center to reflect the changes. Note that my free time is limited, and the size of the files is quite large, so this might take a while.

Meanwhile, if you're looking for a download, check this thread. People are putting up temp mirrors of some of the most downloaded files. In this post, you can grab some files from Volf's temp mirror.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Return to “Staff Announcements”