Lets Play IMPALE AMAZON / help

Post anything else Diablo II legacy related here but remember this ISN'T a hack site. All posts directly related to battle.net hacking will be deleted.

No votes

Total votes: 0

mirecek
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Arch-Angel

Lets Play IMPALE AMAZON / help

Post by mirecek » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:20 pm

For long time I was thinking about building this character. I've made a small lanparty mod with minor character fixes and a bigger stash to enjoy the untwinked vanilla with my friends.
I have removed the Impale's slow SQ sequence and replaced it with A1 mode.

1. Will the uninterruprable=1 toggle make any difference or its code driven for type of skill (concentration)? Does the dodge or uninterruptable attack have priority during attack?

2. I have read that the critical strike and deadly strike don't work with impale. Is it bound to the skill function or can it be enabled again?

3. Any suggestions about fighting PIs and gameplay in general? I guess the safety crafts would come handy (lack of shield with resists and blocking) but they will suck later.

4. Are the frequent repairs so bad? I've played thrower barbarian and the restock shopping was tolerable at Normal/NM.

the build:

Max Impale (20), and Valkyrie (17+).
Few points into the passives to get evasion about 30-40% and good attack rating (guessing about 16 points total)
for PI, max Charged strike (20 for 7 bolts)
for ranged monsters, max LF (20) but I am afraid it would turn into LFzon quickly, because LF is convenient.

any help appreciated ;)
"Each of those few chords separated by complete silence feels like a knife wound to the heart"

There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery. Draconian

Return to “Diablo II Chatter”