Need some help

Post anything else Diablo II legacy related here but remember this ISN'T a hack site. All posts directly related to battle.net hacking will be deleted.
PhrozenKeepMember

Need some help

Post by PhrozenKeepMember » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:52 pm

Ok so it's clear to me I am either doing things in the wrong order, have the wrong versions, or i'm just mentally challenged...

I tried to do zyel and failed to get it to work... not sure if was older version or cause i need a hard copy of the game (have digital)

i tried to do eastern sun and after i install the game to c:os and then install the 4.4 to the diablo 2 folder/(the folder name we arnt supposed to remove)
and start the game it wont run unless i compatibility it and then even after that it will say 200 r game exe does not exist / did not install correctly so again... probably a me problem or again... needs a hard copy

honestly, all im trying to do is just find a modded version tht lets me reach enough levels to unlock and max all the skills, can have the skills balanced for all i care but dont care much to have the skills actually replaced (i like necromancer how he is unless there is a mod giving him even more stuff to summon and cramp up my screen), and .. well thats pretty much it lol

more levels in general i guess lol

ive already tried median xl and i dont care much for how the classes are entirely remade pretty much :/ too confusing to figure out what to do/be so

and and all help will be greatly sppreciated and its good to be here :)

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Re: Need some help

Post by Necrolis » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:19 pm

You might find it a lot easier to use D2SE; then you don't need to worry about D2 version's nor about funny instructions for installing mods etc.
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

PhrozenKeepMember

Re: Need some help

Post by PhrozenKeepMember » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:13 pm

Necrolis" wrote:You might find it a lot easier to use D2SE; then you don't need to worry about D2 version's nor about funny instructions for installing mods etc.
ok so d2se says the cd is green and should run without the cd in tray but when i try to start the diablo 2 exe, it says it needs the cd so... idk im stumped

i also have daemon up with both play and expansion disks mounted
and ive tried using d2se's start diablo 2 button and the mouse spins but then does nothing

mod: zyel 4.4c

Return to “Diablo II Chatter”