Are There Any Control Mods For both D2 and LOD

Post anything else Diablo II legacy related here but remember this ISN'T a hack site. All posts directly related to battle.net hacking will be deleted.
mcbosco

Are There Any Control Mods For both D2 and LOD

Post by mcbosco » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:38 pm

I was coming from D3 and wanted to play an awesome game on a crappy laptop, so i figured diablo 2 was the way to go. However i dislike the fact you cannot use the other abilities you have directly from your keyboard so you must keep switching your active skill. I feel it would drastically improve my enjoyment of the game if i could use my skills directly from the keyboard in a more modern fashion. So i was wondering if there were any mods that would allow for this.
If not it seems fairly simple to program the keyboard command to just select the skill, Count the press as a mouse click and switch back all in one press but i don't have the knowledge to do so and was wondering if anyone could help
Thanks!

devurandom
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Re: Are There Any Control Mods For both D2 and LOD

Post by devurandom » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:12 am

Hello,

You can assign your skills to keyboard shortcuts.

hit S key for skills, hover on the skill, click on the F key you want to assign the skill to.

You can also change which skills the keys are assigned to with Escape --> Options --> Configure Controls

Cheers
Assembly Reference | 1.13d Code Edits | UVLoD | BaseMod Plugin

Fiat paper money is the most elaborate and well devised form of slavery the world has ever seen..

mcbosco

Post by mcbosco » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:18 am

i know this and thank you for the reply, however i am looking more for a skill usage setup more like what is on D3

Xaphan
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel
France

Post by Xaphan » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:20 am

Nope, that dosen't exist for diablo 2. it's an old game and doing something like this would require a lot of code editing !

Return to “Diablo II Chatter”