Enable Dialogue??

Information and updates for the Back to Hellfire mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.
stephini

Enable Dialogue??

Post by stephini » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:01 pm

Hi, some years ago a friend gave me their copy of Diablo 2. I found it fun but back then was put off by it not being as good as BG2, LOLz. Recently my entire family all pre-bought Diablo 3 so I decided to give the first 2 a go to get story completion. I went to a local pawn shop and found a 5 dollar copy of D1 and installed it. A short time into a multiplayer session my brother died from me hitting him instead of the imp that was between us. So I searched for this mod(well one like it anyway) and was elated to find it. On installing and doing all the giggering to get it to work on windows 7 without a CD (if anyone wants to send me an acer laptop CD drive it'd sure make my life easier...LOLz) I was grieved to find that all of the dialogue is silent. So my question is, is there any way to like copy the sound files from D1 to BTH so I can experience the story without the terrible control system?

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Re: Enable Dialogue??

Post by onyx » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:09 pm

No. The speeches in BTH are slightly different, due to the expanded storyline, so they wouldn't match the sound files.
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Return to “Back to Hellfire”