Just saying hello (and a little question)

Information and updates for the Back to Hellfire mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.
HumanHog

Just saying hello (and a little question)

Post by HumanHog » Fri May 04, 2012 5:19 pm

Hello everyone. I've recently started playing this mod and i must say: it's awesome, but there is a little question buging me.

I know that in original Diablo 2 magic find and "Extra gold from monster" options only aplies, as it says, to monsters. But i think i'am getting more gold from chests too. Do MF and the other option apply to chests, barrels etc. too in this mod?

#EDIT

I'm curious now about another thing too. What is difference between expansion character and normal character? Just no runes and no act 5? Or it's all the same, but wasn't deleted to not bug the mod (like the battlenet button issue, if I remember correctly)

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Re: Just saying hello (and a little question)

Post by onyx » Sat May 05, 2012 6:38 am

Magic find and extra gold functionality hasn't been changed. It's the same as in Diablo 2.

Expansion and normal character are leftovers from the original. I don't think you can complete the mod with normal character anyway.
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

HumanHog

Post by HumanHog » Sun May 06, 2012 3:07 pm

Thanks for answer Onyx.

If you don't mind I'll use this thread for all my questions, because I think I'm gonna to have a lot more of them for you.

I've found out that i can equip Act II mercenary with a shield. Will he be able to block with it (even without animation) or is it just for defensive stats of shields?

#EDIT

Och, and I almost forgot... Is Act III Quest IV working? What did I miss?

ki4m

Post by ki4m » Sun May 06, 2012 9:06 pm

Act 2 Merc can't block with shield...
mercs were never able to block, also A3 Merc wasn't able to in Vanilla
I need more Dropbox space, pls register using this referal link, so you and me get 250mb more space:
http://db.tt/sbpJWYD1

Return to “Back to Hellfire”