Is HellFire fun?

Information and updates for the Back to Hellfire mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.
bvr
United States of America

Is HellFire fun?

Post by bvr » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:09 pm

I order HellFire from ebay years ago, but have never played it because I wanted to beat Diablo 1 first, and failed to do so because when you die it takes you back to the freakin beginning. But I'm thinking about giving it a go again before operating systems doesn't support them anymore.

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Re: Is HellFire fun?

Post by kingpin » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:20 pm

diablo 1: Hellfire expansion is good, but not as good as original diablo.

The mod back to hellfire for diablo 2 is great, in much way's alot better then original hellfire expansion.

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:11 am

Depends on what you call fun :)
For me its fun because its hard , its farm-like you haven't farmed before (books, non-minus stat rare items). And the - dont make mistakes in boss fights factor is great.Playd it , loved it - Still A TOP Mod that can't be recreated in the same way nor time.

My honest recommendations about it.The cons is it doesnt have a great itemisation , but Onyx(The creator) said that is not the point. Once you understand that you will have a great time in this masterpiece.
We're moving faster than lights and dealing with these demons inside so , Where are the ones who made us now!?

Hodor

Post by Hodor » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:58 pm

I'd recommend Diablo 1 HD mod Belzebub. That is truly where it is at. It is even better than vanilla D2. Really.

The only thing that could get annoying is the slower walk speed in dungeons, but this can be gotten around by increasing the walk speed by 100% using Cheatengine66 and Belzebub_v1.045_Oraz

Return to “Back to Hellfire”