Hades v2.9 multiplayer are you up for it???

Information and updates for the Hades Underworld mod and other mods by Hades. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: marhawkman, Hades

No votes

Total votes: 0

KickimusButamus

Hades v2.9 multiplayer are you up for it???

Post by KickimusButamus » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:44 am

ok anyone up for multiplayer in Hades v2.9....?
i game with over 30 people playing this mod on MULTIPLAYER.
at the moment 28 of us play softcore and 2 play hardcore, and a couple of us even play the mod in hardcore classic D2 on the Hades Mod(hard as HELL!!!! least at the start :) )

if you are insterested
contact me by e-mail or by MSN Messenger
at kickimusbutamus@hotmail.com
i will only accept emails that have Hades Underworld as the subject of the e-mail

or join my TEAM SPEAK server and communicate by mic or headset
Teamspeak Orginazation Official Website" wrote:What is Teamspeak?

Teamspeak is a quality, scalable application which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. Teamspeak consists of both client and server software. The Teamspeak server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users. This results in an Internet based teleconferencing solution that works in a variety of applications such as team mates speaking with one another while playing their favorite online game, small businesses cutting costs on long distance charges, or for personal communication with friends and family.

Among Teamspeak's incredible range of features are crystal clear voice communication, Windows/Linux cross-platform design for both the client and server, a built-in web based administration panel for the server, and a highly scalable user permissions system. An added feature to Authorized Teamspeak Host Providers (ATHPs) that wish to rent servers to their customers includes the ability to spawn multiple instances of the server from a single server session, thus easily facilitating "server-farming".

Teamspeak is free of charge to non-commercial users. Please see our FAQ for more information on licensing and terms of use. If you're new to Teamspeak, please visit our Getting Started page for further information.
to get TeamSpeak
1.go to www.goteamspeak.com which is the official team speak web site
2.get the TS2 Client
3.after ez install go to connections
4.then quick connect and fill in this info
address: tf.game-server.cc:8787
password: None at the moment
5. keep loginname blank and fill in a nickname for yourself then log in
6. then click connect to get on the server and you're dun

Hope to see you all there soon.
Last edited by KickimusButamus on Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:31 am, edited 9 times in total.
I am formerly one of the previous leaders Clan Triforce [TF] Clan Elite Martial Force [EMF] Clan Apocalyptic Harbringers [AH] and I run and operate a of multiple Teamspeak and Ventrilo Servers. Since those clans are long since gone im Looking for some active people to game with.

If you have any questions concerning Diablo II, D2:LOD, D2 Mods, Teamspeak, Ventrilo, or if you're looking for a gaming buddy feel free to contact me via XFIRE.

And if you play DOTA *A DEVILISH GRIN* I may request a throw down.

Krazy Kris

Re: Hades v2.9 multiplayer are you up for it???

Post by Krazy Kris » Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:06 pm

Isn't that against the rules :?:

theonlymoose
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by theonlymoose » Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:11 pm

I'd say it's definitely against the rules. He's talking about a realm, not a TCP/IP game.

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Phrozen Heart » Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:20 pm

The "server" in question is a voice chat system which is perfectly fine so as long as the multiplayer games being mentioned are tcp/ip, it's okay with us.
If you want me to miss you, you have to GO AWAY first...

KickimusButamus

Post by KickimusButamus » Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:49 pm

ty for unlocking post

now then it came to my attention that i do not check my email often enough so if possible plz contact me via MSN messenger
the address u should add is kickimusbutamus@hotmail.com
Last edited by KickimusButamus on Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am formerly one of the previous leaders Clan Triforce [TF] Clan Elite Martial Force [EMF] Clan Apocalyptic Harbringers [AH] and I run and operate a of multiple Teamspeak and Ventrilo Servers. Since those clans are long since gone im Looking for some active people to game with.

If you have any questions concerning Diablo II, D2:LOD, D2 Mods, Teamspeak, Ventrilo, or if you're looking for a gaming buddy feel free to contact me via XFIRE.

And if you play DOTA *A DEVILISH GRIN* I may request a throw down.

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:30 pm

You heard the main man from above....it's all kool besides I think it's a kool idea to talk to your buds as you play heh heh.So enjoy and let me know how everyone likes that stuff.....
Speaking of voice stuff reminds me of something...Anyone out there have unreal 2004 voices,taunts,announcer speech,etc....in wav format?If so I'm interested in adding them to the mod for some fun and well basically for a laugh and spice up the sounds even more heh heh...
So if anyone has em all in wav format link to a download ..it would be much appreciated...
nuff said
Hades
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

Return to “Hades Underworld”