Help plz, something wrong

Information and updates for the Hades Underworld mod and other mods by Hades. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: marhawkman, Hades

Rune

Help plz, something wrong

Post by Rune » Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:05 am

After i put da mod and da dll inside d2 folder and run game, something popped up:

Game.exe - Entry Point Not Found

(X) The procedure entry point ?utf8ToUnicode@Unicode@@SIPAU1@PAU1@PBDH@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library D2Lang.dll.

It played this mod be4 and it worked just fine, i dunno wat happened to this, plz provide help and thx.

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Re: Help plz, something wrong

Post by Hades » Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:25 am

Hmm never heard of that one before lol,hope you are using all four of the dll'd included in the mod btw.But as for the rest I'll have yo get to ya on tyhose lol kind of puzzled myself... ;)
nuff said
Hades
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

KickimusButamus

Re: Help plz, something wrong

Post by KickimusButamus » Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:35 am

hey man... i can solve ur problem for you however ill need you to contact me within the next week here cause ima be in BMT for 2 months. i leave Nov 20th i got a non corrupt copy of the d2 game.exe and the other d2 DLL files you need. email me or contact me on MSN AIM or YIM if needed my ICQ will work also
I am formerly one of the previous leaders Clan Triforce [TF] Clan Elite Martial Force [EMF] Clan Apocalyptic Harbringers [AH] and I run and operate a of multiple Teamspeak and Ventrilo Servers. Since those clans are long since gone im Looking for some active people to game with.

If you have any questions concerning Diablo II, D2:LOD, D2 Mods, Teamspeak, Ventrilo, or if you're looking for a gaming buddy feel free to contact me via XFIRE.

And if you play DOTA *A DEVILISH GRIN* I may request a throw down.

Return to “Hades Underworld”