[OFFER] Anubis Mod (Small Group of Modders Needed)

This forum is for requests for (and offers of) mod-related work and mod project recruitment whether temporary or permanent. This is NOT a place to post "make this for me" requests.

Moderator: AdiTT

lquidsilver

[OFFER] Anubis Mod (Small Group of Modders Needed)

Post by lquidsilver » Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:09 pm

Please Post Feedback as it is VITAL to the creation of this Mod, thanks!

Alright I know that this is probably a crazy and noobish idea, but it's a creative idea none the less. MY Vision is to make a Diablo II Mod that consists of something that isn't seen in most mods. As far as experience goes, no this is going to be one of those build you char in seconds mods, I would like the experience rates to be high enough for you to get to lvl 50-60 in normal, 50-75 in nightmare, and 75-99 in hell, that a way you can take the time out to get to know your build. Moving on to the Mfing part of the system, no you aren't going to be able to find godly runes in blood moor by killing quill rats, and no you cant just go to cows to get all your uniques, I believe some items are unique because of the rarity in which they are found. Therefore in order to find items, MF will actually be incorporated into game play, again giving value to those almost extinct MF char builds. Now moving on to where you would find the uniques, etc. well, I think that one random unique monster in the game is all fine and dandy so I would incorporate that into the game, but not only will that one monster drop a normal unique item, chances are it will drop a unique that will be extremely rare, but I will also make sure that all the primes drop goodies too, so players aren't taking years to look for items. Now thats just to get things started. I believe that some people also like to play the game to actually play the game, So I suggest making new monsters to be found in the game every two months or so, depending on the productivity of things of course, so that the pvm players don't get bored with the same monsters.

There are more Ideas to be incorporated but I would like to see what everyone thinks, and to see if there is a possibility of finding a couple modders before I go plastering all of my genius onto this forum. Okay now if you would like to discuss things with me personally my aim is Tallyman292 and my email is lquidsilver@gmail.com

UPDATE: My offer to whom ever chooses to accept, in exchange for the services, will be dicussed via email or im. This Job is premanent as I am sure updates will be a MUST. Again feedback is vital to the creation of this mod. Thanks!
Last edited by lquidsilver on Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Psycho

Re: [OFFER] Anubis Mod (Small Group of Modders Needed)

Post by Psycho » Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:16 am

Is this still up for grabs, I'd love to help since I've got nothing to do during the long, boring summer vacation ;) I've got some pretty sweet mod-making background, though most of my work is personal.

My E-Mail is: ragnarok.1987@gmail.com

O, BTW, you didn't post what IM method to use, so if it's still up, feel free to EMail me

For some feedback, I totally agree with making uniques actually obtainable, but not "pick and choose from our fine selection of SoJ's :)"

and I love your idea of adding new monsters, I've always wanted to do that! Or at least reimplement some of the disabled ones.

What about skills? Any changes? Any new ones?

Cheerz
Last edited by Psycho on Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who haven't felt it will never understand it" ~me

lquidsilver

Re: [OFFER] Anubis Mod (Small Group of Modders Needed)

Post by lquidsilver » Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:50 pm

thanks for reminding me my AIM sn is Tallyman292 I forgot to mention what messenger I use

Return to “Job Offerings”