[REQUEST] Health/Mana Orbs

This forum is for requests for (and offers of) mod-related work and mod project recruitment whether temporary or permanent. This is NOT a place to post "make this for me" requests.

Moderator: AdiTT

mirecek
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Arch-Angel

[REQUEST] Health/Mana Orbs

Post by mirecek » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:23 pm

SInce different UIs started to appear the last months, I am in need of the orbs for lot_r

If someone remembers the old orbs that LOT had ( http://i54.tinypic.com/2ykxkqw.jpg ) it would be cool to have the bottom bar somehow "wild" and "different" ;)
ATM my UI looks like this (http://i52.tinypic.com/33ejyxi.jpg), but related to the orbs, I've hit the dead end. I am in need for someone creative. However, I am picky! I do not need to have something pixelated or ugly! (because I have already made too many pixelated/ugly images !) .

If anyone interested, PM me. I may send the textures used in the UI (if needed for the bottom bar) if needed.

cheers! :D
"Each of those few chords separated by complete silence feels like a knife wound to the heart"

There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery. Draconian

EmaStergam

Re: [REQUEST] Health/Mana Orbs

Post by EmaStergam » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:32 pm

hmm
maybe i have some idea :).

but...
atm i don't have lot time to try it :(

but...
in next 3-4 days ill have some RL business and after that i won't be able to do any coding
and then maybe i give try to some graphic edits, like relaxing from RL :P.
So, if its okay to have slim chance for new orb just sand texture, one 800x600 image with both panels(like 2nd image you post in bmp or pcx not jpg) and some info about concept:
- for what is used mana in mode?
- is mod futuristic, high-teach or just with present time guns?
- is there any color scheme (gray/green with metal texture ) or it is free to chose?
- maybe something like FallOut stile ( green/yellow with corroded metal) ?
- can it be played in 640x480 or only in 800x600?

Like i said, don't expect much from me, it should be my relaxation :P

here is offer in few words:
20% chance to Make New Orb on Next Week Start

cya

mirecek
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Arch-Angel

Post by mirecek » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:30 pm

- for what is used mana in mode?
it is in concept stage. I am considering to use it for spells, but side idea was to use it for "shields" (when hurt, draining the shield value first, then the life value)
but I would need to know more about it. (how does MDR/PDR, resistances, absorbs, enter to the calculation. Never played ES too much to care about that)
- is mod futuristic, high-teach or just with present time guns?
I have no much things/screenshots to tease you with, but yea. I am considering it as "wannabe" total conversion with futuristic features.
hundreds of textures wait me to convert and tilt to make floors and walls.
- is there any color scheme (gray/green with metal texture ) or it is free to chose?
free to choose! (Of course, no unicorns/ballet dancers) Good when it fits with actual UI.
- maybe something like FallOut stile ( green/yellow with corroded metal) ?
no fallout rust/corrosion/80's! I am huge fan of fallout, but I want to avoid that theme. (I will use few of item images, I still plan to use another textures than fallout. Comparing to the engine, the tiles and walls are too small. Resising them would damage the tile quality)
- can it be played in 640x480 or only in 800x600?
800x600. But if you like 640x480, I cannot forbid you to switch to 640x480.
"Each of those few chords separated by complete silence feels like a knife wound to the heart"

There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery. Draconian

EmaStergam

Post by EmaStergam » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:18 pm

forget to ask
something simple in fashion like panels (some bars or gauges and stuff like this), or some humanoid image, for orbs?

mirecek
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Arch-Angel

Post by mirecek » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Its up to you.

Even I would like to see some babes with their tops going down as you lose hp, but that is not requirement

k0r3l1k
Angel
United States of America

Post by k0r3l1k » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:37 pm

mirecek" wrote:Its up to you.

Even I would like to see some babes with their tops going down as you lose hp, but that is not requirement
I could do this pretty easily...

Return to “Job Offerings”