[REQUEST] Mapper needed and skiller needed.

This forum is for requests for (and offers of) mod-related work and mod project recruitment whether temporary or permanent. This is NOT a place to post "make this for me" requests.

Moderator: AdiTT

God601

[REQUEST] Mapper needed and skiller needed.

Post by God601 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:42 am

Im currently working on my new version of SnMX 2.B1. My mod is pretty random for skills , pictures and maps. I just wanted to make an original mod who uses anything except like guns , items who arean't into the modern age , etc.

The information about my mod :

The world of Diablo is now changed because of the destruction of the World Stone.Many new monster appear and destroy town and people. You must stop him for reetablish the world! There we are , your character have many new thing for do that quest. Some new monster , news area , new runewords , etc. All of your characters is now powerful for destroy all of those monster by our new level of skill.

Currently I would ask this , if I work on this mod , it's because I want to make the fun for everyone who enjoy mods and to change the old diablo 2 who were too easy for me :)

- I need for my mod amazons skills like where the amazon could be able to use extra minions with her , be able to use something else than only bow and javelins. The skills must be original and never been seen somewhere else. It can be colored of any kind and it can use explosions , etc.

- For the maps , I need to get ubers who are really hard to do and they must be very big. It can use more than only 1 room. The monsters are not needed into the maps because I'll add them by myself.

- To contact me , you can add me on msn : god@realmcccx.net or by adding me on skype : god601

For extra info , contact me , I'll be glad to ask for the questions about this.
Last edited by God601 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:54 am, edited 5 times in total.

AdiTT
Senior Moderator
Angel
Bulgaria

Re: Searching for help :)

Post by AdiTT » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:58 pm

Please read this topic and add to your post more information and details.
Terms Of Service - Written for a reason.
D2 MOD player wrote:Sure you can exploit the game. But are you sure the game isn't exploiting you?

God601

Re: [REQUEST] Mapper needed and skiller needed.

Post by God601 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:12 am

Thanks AdiTT for the info , I added more informations about what I wanted.

God601

Re: [REQUEST] Mapper needed and skiller needed.

Post by God601 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:04 am

Edit.:
Close this post , I have made the levels myself and coding is no longer needed since I got already enough members.

Return to “Job Offerings”