Diablo 2 mods

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:33 pm 
 Post subject: [REQUEST] tutor for modding needed (concluded)

Paladin

if you could tutor me and come up with projects for me to do. it would be very motivating for me. msn would be nice too. if my msn is allowed on here. its goarator@hotmail.com add me and we can talk about this.

what i would like is for somone to take me under and give me small projects that i can do and present to them. after i have made certain progress then maybe we could make a collaboration :D ill do what ever you say and meet deadlines.

thank you whist! that is the name of his msn. hes offered to help me.

i have sprung an idea. NOW YOU MUST WAIT FOR MY UP-COMMING POKEMON MOD! GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!

well guys here is the asnwer to why you never get answer to your modding questions that have to do with features of other mods.

Myhrginoc wrote:
The game does read bin files, but it is no trivial task. We haven't pursued the technique, it would be a huge chunk of code. And we repect the wishes of mod makers who don't include changed txt files because that would give away their secrets.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]