ctrl click item to stash or cube

This forum is for requests for (and offers of) mod-related work and mod project recruitment whether temporary or permanent. This is NOT a place to post "make this for me" requests.

Moderator: AdiTT

maxmage
Paladin

ctrl click item to stash or cube

Post by maxmage » Fri May 20, 2016 6:00 am

sorry didnt know where to put this.
but i was playing 1.13c with stings map hack and the one feature above all others was the feature to ctrl click an item and it put the item in your stash or cube.
but now im playing eastern sun legit and i miss the ctrl click to stash or cube was wondering if anyone was willing to make this feature? for 1.10 and up since im playing eastern sun now.
power is only limited by understanding hence its possible to attain power far more powerful then unlimited or infinity
but if you cant comprehend such power
then such power is not possible for that individual....

well guys here is the asnwer to why you never get answer to your modding questions that have to do with features of other mods.
Myhrginoc wrote:The game does read bin files, but it is no trivial task. We haven't pursued the technique, it would be a huge chunk of code. And we repect the wishes of mod makers who don't include changed txt files because that would give away their secrets.

Daniel_

Re: ctrl click item to stash or cube

Post by Daniel_ » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:38 am

I was playing a mod with that too (not allowed to mention here i think/online).

But I think you can get easy used to moving items with your mouse again. (I can) At least in a good mod, where the main part is not about moving items but playing/or thinking whatever but not moving items in stash ;D

As a lifehack i can also recommend using a touchscreen notebook for playing a diablo mod. That's even quicker than some ctrl-method because you can exactly decide where the items go - immediatelly. (you can still use your mouse for all the rest, ofc).

Return to “Job Offerings”