[REQUEST] Coder/Editor needed

This forum is for requests for (and offers of) mod-related work and mod project recruitment whether temporary or permanent. This is NOT a place to post "make this for me" requests.

Moderator: AdiTT

Fogeeno
Paladin

[REQUEST] Coder/Editor needed

Post by Fogeeno » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:36 am

Im looking for an coder/editor, for an job to do bigger stash in Classic Diablo 2 for 1.13c,
I have downloaded this file:
https://d2mods.info/filecenter/dload.ph ... le_id=1050 which works great for (Expansion)
I think it needs code editing so the sizes are the same just for the stash in classic to be exactly like the same for expansion.

I have tried to do editing in .txt files, to have original sizes in classic and the bigger in expansion, but it seems that it locks in the small version in classic if I edit all things from the link above. And when I change to the exactly same .dc6 file that expansion have and name it to bank.dc6 it seems to work again but as the small version.

You can pm, skype me @ johant2 or tell here if your interested.

Greetings,
Fogeeno

devurandom
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Re: [REQUEST] Coder/Editor needed

Post by devurandom » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:38 pm

Willing to trade you that for a clean crisp (10x6) tradestash.dc6. The one I'm using has weapon swap lines that are a little bit off.
Assembly Reference | 1.13d Code Edits | UVLoD | BaseMod Plugin

Fiat paper money is the most elaborate and well devised form of slavery the world has ever seen..

Fogeeno
Paladin

Re: [REQUEST] Coder/Editor needed

Post by Fogeeno » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:27 am

devurandom" wrote:Willing to trade you that for a clean crisp (10x6) tradestash.dc6. The one I'm using has weapon swap lines that are a little bit off.
Hello, thanks. I sent you an pm.

Return to “Job Offerings”