Recipies?

Information and updates for the "Revival" and "The Second Coming" mods by GuyAskinQuestion. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: GuyAskingQuestion

No votes

Total votes: 0

Elad
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Recipies?

Post by Elad » Tue May 29, 2007 4:18 pm

I have tried several recipies to no avail.
2 phracon+ magic armour= 2 sockets -nothing happened
large charm+Crafting Orb=Crafted Totem--nothing happened
Do I need something else, do recipies require a certain lvl to work?
Do rune words work?
GAQ--you are a true sadist--I worked hard to build experience and Swiftfoot took it away in a second. Didn't notice he was green until too late. Need to be away higher lvl (15) than I am. I know--look before you leap and above all read the posts.
Can you upgrade relics or do you just sell/toss when you want a new one?
A couple of grands, one large and a relic and poof the 12 points are gone.
Will truely make for a tough Mod. I play most of the Mods to see what I can find new and different. After all, how many times can you kill Diablo and the boys without getting bored.
Elad

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: Recipies?

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Tue May 29, 2007 8:47 pm

Elad";p="327307" wrote:I have tried several recipies to no avail.
2 phracon+ magic armour= 2 sockets -nothing happened
Doh, just checked cubemain... I have it set to magic weapon for some reason. Will be fixed in the next patch.
Elad";p="327307" wrote: large charm+Crafting Orb=Crafted Totem--nothing happened
Double doh! Try with a grand charm, it is supposed to be for grand charms.
Elad";p="327307" wrote: Do I need something else, do recipes require a certain lvl to work?
It's called sloppy workmanship :D

Elad";p="327307" wrote: Do rune words work?
Yes, they also work in magical items. Some of the jammy 1.10 runewords have been removed (Breath of the Dying, Enigma, etc) I'll try to document them better in the next patch.
Elad";p="327307" wrote: GAQ--you are a true sadist--I worked hard to build experience and Swiftfoot took it away in a second. Didn't notice he was green until too late. Need to be away higher lvl (15) than I am. I know--look before you leap and above all read the posts.
Hehe, I see you are playing the original version! TTD: EX has a softer penalty, but I prefer the original :mrgreen: Swiftfoot is a level 38 monster, so stay away (tip: let him chase you and town portal away, then come back using the way point.)

Elad";p="327307" wrote: Can you upgrade relics or do you just sell/toss when you want a new one?
A couple of grands, one large and a relic and poof the 12 points are gone.
Will truely make for a tough Mod. I play most of the Mods to see what I can find new and different. After all, how many times can you kill Diablo and the boys without getting bored.
Relics just stay as they are, but there are a whole lot of hidden blighters.

Thanks for the pointers, I'll make sure another patch is out for this weeks news.

Check here for 0.94d:

viewtopic.php?p=323866
Last edited by GuyAskingQuestion on Tue May 29, 2007 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I choose my physician and my clergyman, thus indicating my sense of the quality of their work. By all means, also, choose your modmaker; that is the proper reward of the good modmaker, to be 'chosen.'

Terms of Service:Beginners Guide:TTD:Tech Rant: TFW The Awakening

Elad
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Re: Recipies?

Post by Elad » Wed May 30, 2007 12:58 am

Thanks for the tip-I now have Cain. I see Griswald is green fortunately he is slow so was able to bail out. I hope you didn't make Andy a greenie.
Grand charm+Crafting orb worked. Got a 5 space totem with 1 strength, sold.
Have lots and lots of phracons.
I may download TTD EX to play along with this one.
What does PPM (other than parts per million) stand for?
Elad

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Wed May 30, 2007 2:00 am

Luckily for everyone, Andariel is not a green meanie; however, she is rather hard. Each time I faced her I struggled with her at level 14.

Ouch, bad roll. If you are melee I strongly advise you to look into the Elemental damage totem, when you get the runes.

Am I dreaming or is there a recipe to cube up Phracons to Emveretarcons, if not its an idea. Improving your weapons is a good use for them, if you can get an anvil/hammers.

PPM stands for Prediction by Partial Matching, it was the compression method I used in WinUHA to squeeze the mod down to size.

The patch (0.94d), which is now in the file centre, has a 'item database' you can look through. It has the runewords, runic discs (only effects, not the recipes), sets, and socketable effects.
I choose my physician and my clergyman, thus indicating my sense of the quality of their work. By all means, also, choose your modmaker; that is the proper reward of the good modmaker, to be 'chosen.'

Terms of Service:Beginners Guide:TTD:Tech Rant: TFW The Awakening

Return to “Mods by GuyAskingQuestion”