[INFO] Using PlugY with PH

Information and updates for the Pagan Heart mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderators: Phrozen Heart, Pagan Rainfall

No votes

Total votes: 0

Ulmo
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by Ulmo » Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:43 am

Well, I don't remember exactly what I did, but I have enabled unassign skills. And I have just tested, it works...

(looking at my D2 files)
OK I changed "ActiveSkillsUnassignment" to 1 in both \PaganHeart\PlugY.ini and \PaganHeart\PlugY\PlugYFixed.ini.
It may also be related with my successives installations of PlugY versions (I probably didn't uninstall properly), but the game says version 4.04 is used so I may be correct.

Finally, I know there are pro/cons to letting players use unassign skills, and I will respect whatever you will choose; but I hope you will enable it (saving a lot of time while testing characters).

Sifu

Re: [INFO] Using PlugY with PH

Post by Sifu » Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:09 pm

Likewise, I would be very pleased to have skill unassigning re-enabled. Admittedly, this isn't a skills based mod, so there's not so much that can go wrong, but it's so pleasant to have the option, especially if you want to experiment and test out different powers and abilities.

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Phrozen Heart » Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:22 pm

Ummm...didn't I already do that in v0.9b? It's up to you player now rather than being in PlugYFixed.ini.
If you want me to miss you, you have to GO AWAY first...

Sifu

Re: [INFO] Using PlugY with PH

Post by Sifu » Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:17 pm

Oh? how weird, I was still getting the old error.

Maybe I mucked up the installation.

I'll give it another shot.

Sorry about that!

You always know a mods got a good team when they fix problems before you even complain about them :P

EDIT: Yup, all working now. Apologies and thanks once more.
Last edited by Sifu on Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Pagan Heart”