problem with unassigning skills

Information and updates for mods and plugins created by Talonrage. If you have any questions or suggestions, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: talonrage

demonchieftain

problem with unassigning skills

Post by demonchieftain » Fri May 05, 2006 8:36 pm

whenever i click the unassignment button for skills. the tab changes to general skill. i think the unassignment button doesnt work.

if possible TR i want that feature of plugy..
tnx. keep up the good work...

talonrage
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: problem with unassigning skills

Post by talonrage » Sat May 06, 2006 12:07 am

This feature of PlugY is not compatable with RoS because of the additional Skill Tree I added. You'll just have to be sure how you wish to distribute skill points and stat points.

FuDgEiT

Post by FuDgEiT » Sat May 06, 2006 6:59 am

I do believe that stat point unassignment is possible. I've been doing this all along, but skill point unassignment is impossible. Just change the values in the plugy.ini file as to enable stat point unassignment and it will work.

Cheers :D
Zamisli "Diablo Tri" na "Nintendo Wii"... to bi bilo nesto!

Kalkano

Post by Kalkano » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:03 am

Is there no way to edit the character to manually go back and unassign skill points? If not, is there a way I can "add back" a bunch of the skill points I foolishly wasted?
Also, in ROS is there a way a character can become immune to curses? I thought I read somewhere that by placing enough skill points into Divine Faith (or clensing for my pally?) you would be immune to curses. I have 52 skill points in there now, -188% curse duration, but not immunity...

- Thanks
Pie Iesu Domine, dona eis requiem. Dona eis requiem sempiternam.

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Re: problem with unassigning skills

Post by Myhrginoc » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:50 am

Did you happen to notice how stale this thread is (19 months)? While we have seen talonrage recently, I don't know how much effort he is putting into modmaking these days.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

Return to “Talonrage's Requiem of Sorrow”