About Requiem's Hell's Torment and its Super Uniques

Information and updates for mods and plugins created by Talonrage. If you have any questions or suggestions, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: talonrage

Lashenya

About Requiem's Hell's Torment and its Super Uniques

Post by Lashenya » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:26 am

It is my understanding that the super uniques in each of the sub lairs of Hell's Torment all drop something special according to a quest drop, is this right?

Well, I have been playing Hell's Torment's levels 19 and 20 over and over again becasue I have a Key to level 19. Every time, Level 19 drops La Kaar's Brain and the level 19 Torment Key. However, when I go to Level 20, every time the super unique drops me nothing.

Because it is a quest based drop, is the chance to drop rolled everytime I spawn a different map (Access different difficulties/TCP)? Or is it simply just freak luck?

I have been trying to get the special items on every level of HT, but it seems like the items never drop for me.

EDIT: Unless it's based off of when you create your character? Just beat level 50, by the way. Those three were easy peasy :P
Last edited by Lashenya on Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

talonrage
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: About Requiem's Hell's Torment and its Super Uniques

Post by talonrage » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:58 pm

Nope, theres always a 10% chance per kill that a superunique monster will drop his item (in this case its called Tiyet Leatherwing's Tail). Just keep trying.
EDIT: Unless it's based off of when you create your character? Just beat level 50, by the way. Those three were easy peasy.
Gonna have to change that (i never actually tested thier difficulty after adding them :( ).

Lashenya

Re: About Requiem's Hell's Torment and its Super Uniques

Post by Lashenya » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:35 am

Is the 10% chance affected by /players XXX ?

Return to “Talonrage's Requiem of Sorrow”