Some weird issues: missing Spirit of Andariel?

Information and updates for mods and plugins created by Talonrage. If you have any questions or suggestions, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: talonrage

Kalkano

Some weird issues: missing Spirit of Andariel?

Post by Kalkano » Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:22 pm

Few concerns from this awesome MOD! :D
I'm playing a lvl 115 Pally in HELL, and just recently I noticed that Spirit of Andariel is not spawning at the Worldstone keep lvl2 waypoint like she used to do. This started sometime last week: Uber spawned there, and she hasn't returned. It was even more weird, becasue UBER spawned twice in that same game.

Second thing is something I've noticed since I started playing this mod, several patches ago. When I equip an item that gives me any sort of elemental "absorb", the page that lists all my resistances, etc. does not show that I have any absorb. Is there some way to determine if I am actually getting the fire/cold absorb ability?

Is there some line in the Plugy.ini I've messed up inadvertantly, or is some other file I should look at? I've already tried a re-download and re-install of 6.08; so if that's the only solution you could offer I guess I'm stuck for now.

Thanks a lot!

EDIT: I've seen that a bunch of people have veiwed this in the past few days: does no-one have any thoughts about this?
Last edited by Kalkano on Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Pie Iesu Domine, dona eis requiem. Dona eis requiem sempiternam.

talonrage
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: Some weird issues: missing Spirit of Andariel?

Post by talonrage » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:56 pm

I've noticed this little "bug" myself while playing and it only appears in one of the four preset maps for the worldstone waypoint (I can't remember which map is bugged). If she doesn't appear at the waypoint, what you can do is set up the PlugY.ini for " AlwaysRegenMapInSP=1 " so that it respawns the maps each time you play. When you find a map where she spawns, then just set it back to " AlwaysRegenMapInSP=0 ".

As for the Absorb abilities, they do work but ATM I'm not sure if they are set up for the stat screen.

Return to “Talonrage's Requiem of Sorrow”