Well, it's not SiC for 1.10, but...

Information and updates for the Sanctuary in Chaos mod, the Power Item mod, and and any other mods made before Rise of the Old Gods. These mods are no longer being updated or altered.

Moderator: jbouley

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Well, it's not SiC for 1.10, but...

Post by jbouley » Fri Jan 30, 2004 4:16 am

For those who like drop mods, I've updated my Power Item mod for patch 1.10 to Power Item: Overdrive. It's not nearly as generous a drop mod as many out there, but it does make uniques, rares, and sets easier to get to some degree, makes runes easier to get, and includes some new recipes to create or modify items...among other things. It can be found at my site at www.planetdiablo.com/sic/ if anyone's interested. There's a link right under the download link if you want to read the documentation file.
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

bloodcore

Re: Well, it's not SiC for 1.10, but...

Post by bloodcore » Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:02 pm

:D well howzit goin jeff? its been along time since i posted anything on keep. i started playing .10 ladder cuz realm was down at privatemaniacs.
i can tell you now im already sick of it, lol :sick: im ready to get :sick: with sic again. i have two questions #1 are you going to port sic over to .10 (hopefully) and #2 if not how can i revert back and forth to .09 patch. the only way ive found is using the .10 beta patch revert back tool.
ive been trying to get some friends of mine to play sic with me again since realm is up at privatemaniacs again but for some odd reason there isnt any way for them to revert back, even if i send them my .10 beta patch with the revert tool. input on these questions is greatly appreciated, oh by the way, if i havent already said it a million times, your mod is what diablo should have been

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Post by Myhrginoc » Thu Feb 19, 2004 3:42 am

This thread might give you some ideas for changing between 1.09 and 1.10 repeatedly.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:22 am

I do plan to port SiC over to 1.10. I just haven't been able to find any free time to do so lately. I really want to be able to get that done sometime between now and mid-March...but I don't want to set a date since so much is going on in life lately and I cannot be sure when I'll have the time I need to get a beta version of SiC for 1.10 ready.
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

bloodcore

Post by bloodcore » Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:12 pm

Does anyone know where to get downloadable graphics for items on d2? ive searched everywhere with no results :bored:

bloodcore

Post by bloodcore » Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:30 am

cool kingpin, thx, i didnt know those existed ,but for some reason, page comes up cannot be displayed on file planet, is the file center down again? i am registered both here and there... :bomb:

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:29 am

It's not uncommon to get a "file not found" error or to have the page load incompletely. Happens to me about 1 out of every 10 page loads.

Just refresh the page or try the link to the page again. Second time usually works fine. Very rarely, I need a third try.

Of course, there is always the possibility that Filecenter was having problems when you were trying to download, in which case try again later.

:)
-Jeff Bouley

Return to “Arcanum Archives”