Tiki talismans (bought or do they drop only)?

Information and updates for the Sanctuary in Chaos mod, the Power Item mod, and and any other mods made before Rise of the Old Gods. These mods are no longer being updated or altered.

Moderator: jbouley

No votes

Total votes: 0

taosk8r
Paladin

Tiki talismans (bought or do they drop only)?

Post by taosk8r » Fri May 28, 2004 11:15 pm

Is there a place to buy these for the Khalim's organ recipie, or do I just have to get lucky and get one by a drop?

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Re: Tiki talismans (bought or do they drop only)?

Post by jbouley » Sat May 29, 2004 6:07 am

Gems, talismans, glyphs, runes, and other such socketables can be bought from Larzuk and/or Anya in Act 5.
Last edited by jbouley on Sat May 29, 2004 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

taosk8r
Paladin

Post by taosk8r » Sat May 29, 2004 6:35 am

Ah cool.. Thanks for all the (other) answers to my newb questions also Jeff :).. I can see I'm going to be doing more dropping back to normal on maxing my gold to buy stuff from Anya :) (just bought my first Zod on the way to the Gods Eye, no gold now hehe)..

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Mon May 31, 2004 2:35 am

I'm always glad to help when I can :)
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

Return to “Arcanum Archives”