Mercenary Set Upgrade Recipe not working

Information and updates for the Eastern Sun mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: AlphA - The Real One, tsuru, Perfect Cell, Metropolis Man

Cupelix14

Mercenary Set Upgrade Recipe not working

Post by Cupelix14 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:48 am

I'm following the recipe listed on R6D recipes to increase a normal Merc set item to N and it doesn't seem to work for armor, or weapons? Is this a bug or are the recipes wrong?

Normal Mercenary Set Weapon
Mi Rune (10)
Ya Rune (11)
Perfect Gem

For weapon, doesn't work.

Normal Mercenary Set Armor
Ri Rune (9)
A Rune (12)
Perfect Gem

For armor, also doesn't work. I even tried slightly different numbers of runes and perfect gems. What gives?

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: Mercenary Set Upgrade Recipe not working

Post by Lucifer666 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:45 am

it most probably does not work if you try to use the number in parentheses for the amount of runes...that number is only the number of rune if you count them from lowest to highest...you need only ONE of each ingredient...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

Cupelix14

Re: Mercenary Set Upgrade Recipe not working

Post by Cupelix14 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:20 am

Doh...that was it. I thought it took an excessive amount of runes when I saw the recipes. Thanks!

Return to “Eastern Sun”