whats the best way to get maples

Information and updates for the Eastern Sun mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: AlphA - The Real One, tsuru, Perfect Cell, Metropolis Man

maxmage
Paladin

whats the best way to get maples

Post by maxmage » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:25 am

and devils foods last time i got to hell mode i had to gamble like crazy to get some op uniques and the only way to get maples was to farm dstones and farm gold to buy gm packs.
way to time consuming.
power is only limited by understanding hence its possible to attain power far more powerful then unlimited or infinity
but if you cant comprehend such power
then such power is not possible for that individual....

well guys here is the asnwer to why you never get answer to your modding questions that have to do with features of other mods.
Myhrginoc wrote:The game does read bin files, but it is no trivial task. We haven't pursued the technique, it would be a huge chunk of code. And we repect the wishes of mod makers who don't include changed txt files because that would give away their secrets.

AlphA - The Real One
Hosted Forum Moderator
Champion of the Light
Germany

Hand-picked

Re: whats the best way to get maples

Post by AlphA - The Real One » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:13 am

A) Change the 16DS 16PS craftrecipe to a lower value. Like 10 + 10.
B) Add the Goldpickup plugin provided my MW95.
C) Farm faster, on higher /players
D) Farm Uberdia or Act 2 cow level (highest monster kill rate in the game. Best to farm for all beside Organs and Crystals.)

Cheers
AlphA

maxmage
Paladin

Post by maxmage » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:44 pm

whats uberdia? also just barely farming nightmare cows i have to use flame wave instead of immo. i got 45 to all skills using sorc. i guess the next thing is to farm skillers which i only managed to find a cold skiller : / also i think A is kinda cheating but maybe devils food is a better idea?
power is only limited by understanding hence its possible to attain power far more powerful then unlimited or infinity
but if you cant comprehend such power
then such power is not possible for that individual....

well guys here is the asnwer to why you never get answer to your modding questions that have to do with features of other mods.
Myhrginoc wrote:The game does read bin files, but it is no trivial task. We haven't pursued the technique, it would be a huge chunk of code. And we repect the wishes of mod makers who don't include changed txt files because that would give away their secrets.

AlphA - The Real One
Hosted Forum Moderator
Champion of the Light
Germany

Hand-picked

Post by AlphA - The Real One » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:43 pm

What kind of sorc do you play? Use rings points to reroll rare rings. Crap Unique rings can be converted to devil food.

Gold Pickup Plugin https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/464 ... Pickup.zip
MW95:The pickup part works and there is a display in the bottom right corner that perfectly works in Singleplayer. In Multiplayer it is not accurate, because gold is split up between party members and the plugin only retrieves the amount of gold that has been dropped
Cheers
AlphA

Return to “Eastern Sun”