[Patch 5.2D] Eastern Sun Rises

Information and updates for the Eastern Sun Rises mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderators: AlphA - The Real One, tsuru, Perfect Cell, Metropolis Man

AlphA - The Real One
Hosted Forum Moderator
Champion of the Light
Germany

Hand-picked

Re: [Patch E Released]Unofficial Community Patches by AlphA

Post by AlphA - The Real One » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:52 am

@gogodanny: let me know what you think about the new revive AI. Thanks to Ogodei the 5.1 version has a charm inventory. Check this thread for info. Currently working on a new UI. Changed the left ring slot to be a new special slot which will feature new items like shoulders or books.

Cheers
AlphA

gogodanny
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by gogodanny » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:09 am

AlphA I'll be waiting for 5.1 Eastern Sun Rises before I test it out. Just not enough time right now ... thanks for the implementation though :)
only 2 things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity ... although i'm not sure yet about the universe (c) Albert Einstein
http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?p ... hot051.jpg (WOW)

AlphA - The Real One
Hosted Forum Moderator
Champion of the Light
Germany

Hand-picked

Post by AlphA - The Real One » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:03 am

The 5.1 version will take quite a while. As I am reworking every aspect of the mod. I'll keep releasing small patches for Eastern Sun. So whenever you have time. I'll let you know once a beta is ready;).

Current 5.1 UI. You can see the charm zone and the new itemslot next to the helmet.

Cheers
AlphA

Narzath

Post by Narzath » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:58 pm

The Idea of a charm zone is fantastic. It's such a simple idea I'm suprised I didn't think of it! Compromising inventory space for charms has just been a hassle - so why not seperate the two?

It gives me more time doing the thing I want to do - search and anaylze the loot that's interesting. From that thread you linked it seemed he sequestered an area of the inventory (hence the term "Charm Zone") but is there any chance we will have two seperate inventory's? One for charms and the other for loot? That way I can pick up much more loot before returning to town - without losing the power of the charms? It wouldn't affect balance, and would keep in line with what the patches have done so far. (Increasing convenience without affecting balance)

Oh and as far as names go I like both a lot gogodanny - I'm not sure which one to I would pick! Thanks for teaching me a new word also! ("noblesse.")

Loving the work - keep it coming!
~Narzath

AlphA - The Real One
Hosted Forum Moderator
Champion of the Light
Germany

Hand-picked

Post by AlphA - The Real One » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:13 pm

Two seperate inventory's would require much more coding. As far as I know nobody has done that yet. Both names are pretty long.

Cheers
AlphA

Narzath

Post by Narzath » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:36 pm

AlphA - The Real One" wrote:Two seperate inventory's would require much more coding. As far as I know nobody has done that yet. Both names are pretty long.

Cheers
AlphA
Oh yeah I totally understand that it would be much more difficult to implement. Just want to throw my own thoughts out there. Totally understandable if they are impractical/require too much work or just suck haha.

Yes the names are quite long - if you think they are too verbose that's totally fine.

Maybe name it "Narzath's Notorious B.F.C" (big friggin charm) :lol:

I was editing my post but since you replied quickly I'll include it below instead.

Disclaimer: I know AlphA has his own ideas, which are certainly more well thought then my own on this - just feel like posting my ramblings.

I would love to see runes with some more unique bonuses (though I know AlphA has his own ideas on this.) I think -%enemy resistance and other highly rare and sought after mods would be cool to have on the highest of runes. Right now -%enemy resistance is just too good of a mod on too few uniques, resulting in things like every caster basically having a Rumor of Pain boots, gloves and belt. I actually really like the idea of being able to transform boots, gloves, and belt items into other slots and don't believe it should be done away with. It just seems in general caster's have FAR fewer items stats to really look for, so at the very least i'd be nice to see some more distribution of the stats, or other stats for them to look for.

Ultimately I like the idea of having total freedom to make the character of my choosing. Some specs obviously are superior to others, but I like the idea that as long as you put in the time you can make any spec you want.

AlphA - The Real One
Hosted Forum Moderator
Champion of the Light
Germany

Hand-picked

Post by AlphA - The Real One » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:30 pm

Right now -%enemy resistance is just too good of a mod on too few uniques, resulting in things like every caster basically having a Rumor of Pain boots, gloves and belt. I actually really like the idea of being able to transform boots, gloves, and belt items into other slots and don't believe it should be done away with.
Well. Your two statements are kinda contrary. Why do you think nobody use anything else but Rumor of Pain? Obviously cause you can transform belts,gloves and boots into each other. In my eyes this is a really big flaw of Eastern Sun and I intend to fix that in 5.1.

You can find "-%enemy resistance" on Rainbow Jools.
Ultimately I like the idea of having total freedom to make the character of my choosing. Some specs obviously are superior to others, but I like the idea that as long as you put in the time you can make any spec you want.
Well I assume what you talking about is another major flaw in Eastern Sun (again in my eyes). First the easy obtainable oskills kinda make every build fell the same, minus the attack skill. I like the idea of oskills, but would rather prefer them to be slightly altered versions of the orginal skill, to keep character skills unique to themself. Second the nearly unlimited possibility to dstone items. On the one hand thats a pretty cool feature, but if you take a closer look you can see that it is devasting for item variety. Why would anybody ever pick a wepaon without dualmax? Leading to every weapon without it to be rarely picked (edge cases like items providing aura's or oskills for 2. weaponslot or merc). Therefore a really high percentage of uniques, set items and runewords are in whatever setting utterly useless.

I intend to keep the possibility to upgrade items, but will change the way players can do so. I thought in the past about connecting tinker points with dstoning. Which would allow us to limit the possible upgrades via tinker points. I may come up with another solution or another way.

Cheers
AlphA

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:49 pm

Triple Rumours are not neccesary for caster chars,actually it's a poor man's choice...a good char has only one rumour on him if that...better to have Oskills like Oak Sage and the like on those slots and those you can get from Rares and Crafts...the idea of transforming is tho be able to get +16 Mights on all three slots for Melle non Paladin types...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

AlphA - The Real One
Hosted Forum Moderator
Champion of the Light
Germany

Hand-picked

Post by AlphA - The Real One » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:51 am

the idea of transforming is tho be able to get +16 Mights on all three slots for Melle non Paladin types...
Well, this sounds so contrary to the concept to have a different aura-type for every slot. I mean the creator of Eastern Sun had something in mind when he created different types of one aura for every slot;).

Cheers
AlphA

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:16 pm

The only auras worth having on minor slots are Might,Fanaticism,and any Holy Aura...who needs Salvation and Vigor???Better to have Oak Sage than Vigor anyway...and they knew that and planned to add better Oskills in the next version...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

the_bogan
Champion of the Light
New Zealand

Post by the_bogan » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:56 pm

Yeah, call this another mod now. It's more than a community patch now.
I like most of the changes, but when I have to play and build a character so differently between patches, it's a different mod.

AlphA - The Real One
Hosted Forum Moderator
Champion of the Light
Germany

Hand-picked

Post by AlphA - The Real One » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:37 am

Well. As said I'll keep releasing smaller patches for ES for people who rather stay close to the original and also work on my own version of it.

Yesterday I started to work on my new base itemtype system. Our armor items will be divided into 4 groups, leather, chain, halfplate and plate. leather will feature 2 base sets (helm, armor, glove and boot), chain 3 and halfplate and plate each 4. I also added entires in the itemtype.txt for every type which will allow a much greater diversity later on. Most sets contain 4 different graphics for every type (like ring/amulet graphics), which add up to nearly 200 graphics.

Here is an example of 2 plate armor sets.

Cheers
AlphA

Hodor

Post by Hodor » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:06 am

What is the manaburn bug?

and the green bar under the stamina bar is connected to the mana level, is htat supposed to be like that? I do't understand what it is supposed to do...

Can you explain what this change does?
added Statfix.dll to fix caps on life, mana and stamina

Ogodei
Senior Moderator
Angel
Italy

Hand-picked

Post by Ogodei » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:04 am

[quote=Hodor"]What is the manaburn bug?

The mana burn bug consists in bosses with "mana burn" property and their minion depleting your mana pool in one hit. If I remember correctly, the bug makes the dmg to mana around 256 times bigger than the intended value. This can be noticeable in nightmare and hell mode even in vanilla

AlphA - The Real One
Hosted Forum Moderator
Champion of the Light
Germany

Hand-picked

Post by AlphA - The Real One » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:11 am

Thnaks Ogodei. The statfix.dll is to prevent a life overflow. hitting 32k? life your life will overflow and the healthorb display will be wrong. The green line comes with the plugin and show a stat. I can add the readme in the next patch for people to change it to their like.

You can also simply remove the line StatFix=StatFix.dll and remove the [StatBar] section from D2Mod.ini to disable the plugin.

Cheers
AlphA

xjasonlee

Post by xjasonlee » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:30 pm

looking forward to the 5 series!

AlphA - The Real One
Hosted Forum Moderator
Champion of the Light
Germany

Hand-picked

Post by AlphA - The Real One » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:47 am

Have some eyecandy.

Finished working on a buff/debuff overlay yesterday. Big thanks to mnw1995 for the coding.

Cheers
AlphA

xjasonlee

Post by xjasonlee » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:10 pm

nice! buff/debuff bar looks interesting and will help keep track of stuff like battle orders!

btw any hint as to where the torch drops? been farming random places to find out :(

AlphA - The Real One
Hosted Forum Moderator
Champion of the Light
Germany

Hand-picked

Post by AlphA - The Real One » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:11 pm

I doubt anyone will be able to obtain one in this patch. As it is a) tied to a specific monster and b) a certain condition has to be fulfilled. However if you guys can guess which monster it is and what condition I am speaking of. I'll release the next patch which will make it more relalistic to drop.

The next patch will also contain the bufficon overlay and I replaced a few diablo 1 item gfxs with improved version made by ogodei. I also decided to call my patches Eastern Sun Rises from this patch on, as a result of previous discussions. However, the itemtype system and the new inventory will still take some time.

Cheers
AlphA

xjasonlee

Post by xjasonlee » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:15 pm

haha yea i've been trying a bunch of ways to get torch. initially i tried to farm some keys, then i did some weird stuff like spawning dclone in baals throne and chaos sanctuary. cant figure it out :(

suggestion: do you think you can add recipes to tinker with mult stocker?? pretty annoying to manually take out all the materials like hearts

AlphA - The Real One
Hosted Forum Moderator
Champion of the Light
Germany

Hand-picked

Re: [Patch F Released]Unofficial Community Patches by AlphA

Post by AlphA - The Real One » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:04 pm

@xjasonlee: Edit: its not possible with the current cubemain.txt structure.

I removed the Tokenizer for the following reasons:
-we got plugy anyway
-greatly reduce the size of the debuglog and cubemain.txt
-****** related
However I would like to hear if you have any good points for keeping it.

Which SecretScroll recipe you guys would rework or remove? Would it bother anyone if Arrows and Bolts get removed from Rerolling Orb? Also I wanna "remove" all Decals and Coupons and the Ancient Tomes. You might ask for what reason. Every line on those stackers blocking a line in Itemstatcost.txt which is limited to 512 total rows. Currently we are at 503. However, by removing those two stockers we could free up nearly a 100 rows for various new itemstats. To give you a few examples:

%Life Regenerated Per Second
% Increased Elemental Damage per Rainbow Facet
% increased effect of Auras
+X additional Fireballs
+X additional Skeletons per X Strength

I am sure you can image now what is possible here. This would come with a complete rework of itemtypes/baseitems/uniques etc. Iconic LoD Items would get a comeback here;).

Beside the Buff/Debuff-Overlay the next version will also include custom Dyes. You will be able to dye all your items in whatever color you like. With that possibility I removed all char/inv transform effects from affixes, uniques and set items. This also allows me to include more custom made gfx for various items.

Cheers
AlphA

xjasonlee

Post by xjasonlee » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:33 pm

i really only use tokenizer to condense my collection of unique items. its way easier to sift through each box and hover over every little item. however, a lot of uniques arent that good and i only really use them when i level a new character.

im ok with removing tokenizer if you plan on using the space it took to add way more mechanics to the game!

btw just found my first hidden treasure (+1 to max skllls) from lost farm!

AlphA - The Real One
Hosted Forum Moderator
Champion of the Light
Germany

Hand-picked

Post by AlphA - The Real One » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:43 pm

Edit: Should be fixed. Seems everybody finding the same one. Will upload a new patch later today. Please read the whole readme before patching.
Edit: Released Patch. See first post.

Cheers
AlphA

xjasonlee

Re: [Patch B Released] Eastern Sun Rises

Post by xjasonlee » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:30 pm

getting generic bad file error

11:29:02.703 Opening DirectDraw window at 800x600...
11:29:05.745 Opening DirectDraw window succeeded. (Triple buffering)
11:29:06.744 ***** DirectDraw error: SetEntries failed! - DDERR_GENERIC (0x80004005)
11:29:08.096 Error opening file: data\local\lng\ENG\
11:29:08.096 Error opening file: data\local\lng\ENG\
11:29:08.096 ENG is locale

11:29:08.096 Translating data from: compcode
11:29:08.097 Translating data from: playerclass
11:29:08.098 Translating data from: bodylocs
11:29:08.099 Translating data from: storepage
11:29:08.100 Translating data from: elemtypes
11:29:08.101 Translating data from: hitclass
11:29:08.103 Translating data from: colors
11:29:08.103 Translating data from: hiredesc
11:29:08.104 Translating data from: monmode
11:29:08.105 Translating data from: plrmode
11:29:08.106 Translating data from: monai
11:29:08.107 Translating data from: monplace
11:29:08.108 Translating data from: skillcalc
11:29:08.111 Translating data from: misscalc
11:29:08.113 Translating data from: skills
11:29:08.116 Translating data from: events
11:29:08.117 Translating data from: itemtypes
11:29:08.121 Translating data from: montype
11:29:08.123 Translating data from: sounds
11:29:08.137 Translating data from: pettype
11:29:08.140 Translating data from: overlay
11:29:08.143 Translating data from: itemstatcost
11:29:08.167 Translating data from: properties
11:29:08.171 Translating data from: missiles
11:29:08.181 Translating data from: states
11:29:08.185 Translating data from: monstats
11:29:08.190 Translating data from: skilldesc
11:29:08.192 Translating data from: skills
11:29:08.203 Translating data from: skilldesc
11:29:08.389 Translating data from: charstats
11:29:08.393 Translating data from: arena
11:29:08.394 Translating data from: _bufficons
11:29:08.395 Translating data from: chartemplate
11:29:08.399 Translating data from: weapons
11:29:08.434 Translating data from: armor
11:29:08.457 Translating data from: misc
11:29:08.495 Couldn't find string hash: dyedesc
11:29:08.496 Couldn't find string hash: dyedesc
11:29:08.506 Translating data from: magicsuffix
11:29:08.511 Translating data from: magicprefix
11:29:08.515 Translating data from: automagic
11:29:08.585 Translating data from: raresuffix
11:29:08.590 Translating data from: rareprefix
11:29:08.603 Translating data from: uniqueitems
11:29:08.606 Failed to find string 'randclassskill' in index
11:29:08.635 Translating data from: sets
11:29:08.639 Translating data from: setitems
11:29:08.646 Translating data from: gems
11:29:08.668 Translating data from: books
11:29:08.671 Translating data from: qualityitems
11:29:08.676 Translating data from: lowqualityitems
11:29:08.677 Translating data from: runes
11:29:08.687 Translating data from: itemratio
11:29:08.690 Translating data from: gamble
11:29:08.691 Translating data from: plrtype
11:29:08.692 Translating data from: plrmode
11:29:08.693 Translating data from: monmode
11:29:08.694 Translating data from: objtype
11:29:08.698 Translating data from: objmode
11:29:08.699 Translating data from: composit
11:29:08.700 Translating data from: armtype
11:29:08.701 Translating data from: experience
11:29:08.708 Translating data from: uniquetitle
11:29:08.711 Translating data from: uniqueprefix
11:29:08.716 Translating data from: uniquesuffix
11:29:08.721 Translating data from: uniqueappellation
11:29:08.724 Translating data from: monlvl
11:29:08.735 Translating data from: treasureclassex
11:29:08.743 Couldn't parse treasure class item! (Line:33 Item:7)

11:29:08.749 Translating data from: monstats2
11:29:08.756 Translating data from: monprop
11:29:08.760 Translating data from: monsounds
11:29:08.764 Translating data from: monseq
11:29:08.766 Translating data from: monstats
11:29:08.827 Translating data from: monumod
11:29:08.828 Translating data from: superuniques
11:29:08.835 Invalid hcIdx (66) -- value must be between 0 and 65.
11:29:08.835 Invalid hcIdx (67) -- value must be between 0 and 65.
11:29:08.835 Invalid hcIdx (68) -- value must be between 0 and 65.
11:29:08.835 Invalid hcIdx (69) -- value must be between 0 and 65.
11:29:08.835 Invalid hcIdx (70) -- value must be between 0 and 65.
11:29:08.835 Invalid hcIdx (71) -- value must be between 0 and 65.
11:29:08.835 Invalid hcIdx (72) -- value must be between 0 and 65.
11:29:08.835 Invalid hcIdx (73) -- value must be between 0 and 65.
11:29:08.835 Translating data from: monpreset
11:29:08.839 Translating data from: hireling
11:29:08.843 Translating data from: npc
11:29:08.844 Translating data from: monequip
11:29:08.845 Translating data from: levels
11:29:08.862 Translating data from: levels
11:29:08.867 Translating data from: lvltypes
11:29:08.870 Translating data from: lvlprest
11:29:08.879 Translating data from: lvlwarp
11:29:08.880 Translating data from: lvlmaze
11:29:08.881 Translating data from: lvlsub
11:29:08.884 Translating data from: automap
11:29:08.890 Translating data from: objects
11:29:08.925 Translating data from: objgroup
11:29:08.927 Translating data from: shrines
11:29:08.928 Translating data from: inventory
11:29:08.933 Translating data from: belts
11:29:08.934 Translating data from: monitempercent
11:29:08.936 Translating data from: cubemain
11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1828 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1837 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1838 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1839 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1840 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1853 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1879 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1880 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1881 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1882 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1883 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1884 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1885 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1886 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1887 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1888 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1889 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1890 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1891 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1892 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1893 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1894 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1895 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1896 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1897 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1898 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1899 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1900 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1901 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1902 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1903 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1904 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1905 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1906 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1907 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1908 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1909 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1910 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1911 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1912 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1913 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1914 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1915 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1916 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1917 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1918 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1919 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1920 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1921 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1922 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1923 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1924 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1925 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1926 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1927 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1928 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1929 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1988 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1989 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1990 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1991 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1992 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1993 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1994 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1995 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1996 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1997 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1998 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:1999 Item:0)

11:29:08.997 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:2000 Item:0)

11:29:08.999 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3141 Item:0)

11:29:08.999 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3142 Item:0)

11:29:08.999 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3185 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3266 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3267 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3268 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3269 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3270 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3271 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3272 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3273 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3274 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3275 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3276 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3277 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3278 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3279 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3280 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3281 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3282 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3283 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3284 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3285 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3286 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3287 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3288 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3289 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3290 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3333 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3334 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3342 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3434 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3435 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3447 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3547 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3548 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3549 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3550 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3551 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3552 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3553 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3554 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3555 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3556 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3557 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3558 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3559 Item:0)

11:29:09.000 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:3560 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4185 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4186 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4187 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4188 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4189 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4190 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4191 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4192 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4193 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4194 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4195 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4196 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4197 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4198 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4245 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4246 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4247 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4248 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4249 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4250 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4251 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4252 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4253 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4254 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4255 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4256 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4257 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4258 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4259 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4260 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4261 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4262 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4263 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4264 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4265 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4266 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4267 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4268 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4473 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4474 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4475 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4476 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4477 Item:0)

11:29:09.001 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4478 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4659 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4660 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4661 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4662 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4663 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4664 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4665 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4666 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4667 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4668 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4669 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4670 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4671 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4672 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4673 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4674 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4675 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4676 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4677 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4678 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4679 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4680 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4681 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4682 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4683 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4684 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4737 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4738 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4739 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4740 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4741 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4742 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4743 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4744 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4745 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4746 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4747 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4748 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4749 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4750 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4751 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4752 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4753 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4754 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4755 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4756 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4757 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4758 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4759 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4760 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4761 Item:0)

11:29:09.002 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:4762 Item:0)

11:29:09.003 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:5164 Item:0)

11:29:09.003 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:5165 Item:0)

11:29:09.003 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:5168 Item:0)

11:29:09.003 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:5169 Item:0)

11:29:09.003 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:5189 Item:0)

11:29:09.003 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:5190 Item:0)

11:29:09.003 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:5191 Item:0)

11:29:09.003 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:5192 Item:0)

11:29:09.011 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:12057 Item:0)

11:29:09.011 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:12058 Item:0)

11:29:09.011 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:12189 Item:0)

11:29:09.011 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:12194 Item:0)

11:29:09.011 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:12195 Item:0)

11:29:09.011 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:12196 Item:0)

11:29:09.011 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:12197 Item:0)

11:29:09.011 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:12198 Item:0)

11:29:09.012 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:12737 Item:0)

11:29:09.012 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:12738 Item:0)

11:29:09.012 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:12739 Item:0)

11:29:09.012 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:12741 Item:0)

11:29:09.012 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:12742 Item:0)

11:29:09.012 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:12743 Item:0)

11:29:09.013 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:13041 Item:0)

11:29:09.013 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:13042 Item:0)

11:29:09.013 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:13043 Item:0)

11:29:09.013 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:13044 Item:0)

11:29:09.013 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:13045 Item:0)

11:29:09.013 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:13046 Item:0)

11:29:09.013 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:13047 Item:0)

11:29:09.013 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:13048 Item:0)

11:29:09.014 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:13775 Item:0)

11:29:09.014 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:13776 Item:0)

11:29:09.014 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:13777 Item:0)

11:29:09.014 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:13778 Item:0)

11:29:09.014 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:13779 Item:0)

11:29:09.014 Couldn't parse horardric cube output! (Line:13780 Item:0)

11:29:09.221 Translating data from: difficultylevels
11:29:09.226 [D2CLIENT] Start entering at 428815093

11:29:09.236 Closing DirectDraw window...
11:29:09.261 ... DirectDraw window closed.
11:29:09.261 Opening DirectDraw window at 800x600...
11:29:12.293 Opening DirectDraw window succeeded. (Triple buffering)
11:29:12.294 Low End Machine: FALSE
11:29:12.294 D2CMPSpriteCacheInit: 512000
11:29:12.320 Sound Cache Size: 5MB
11:29:12.321 Tile Cache Size: 6MB
11:29:12.321 Sprite Cache Size: 64MB
11:29:12.321 Low End Machine: FALSE
11:29:12.321 D2CMPSpriteCacheInit: 512000
11:29:12.321 [D2CLIENT] Finish entering at 428818203. Elapsed: 3110

11:29:12.365 [PLAYER LOAD] ClientAddPlayerToGame() Error Loading:dsadas Error:14=nError
11:29:12.374 [D2CLIENT] Start closing at 428818250.

AlphA - The Real One
Hosted Forum Moderator
Champion of the Light
Germany

Hand-picked

Re: [Patch B Released] Eastern Sun Rises

Post by AlphA - The Real One » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:45 pm

I just tried to reproduce your error. DDraw, D3D and Glide with and without widowmode all work fine for me. Did you tried switching those? Also what language do you use? My patches only added strings for english. As for some reason he wont load them on your setup. Let me know your results.

Cheers
AlphA

Return to “Eastern Sun Rises”