1.5e tome problem

Information and updates for the "Legacy of the Horadrim" mod by quatl. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Quatl

No votes

Total votes: 0

lief ericson

1.5e tome problem

Post by lief ericson » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:55 am

I am using 1.5 e and created a new barbarian character, very excited about the idea of this mod.

However, when I tried to add the tome and the cupric orb of binding in the cube, nothing happened.

Also, is it normal to only be able to see one tab's worth of information in the skill tree? It has the masteries, some amazon stuff, and some druid stuff on the side. When i click on the tab's on the side to try to get more spell trees it looks weird, like what I'm clicking doesn't effect the tab that is highlighted.

Quatl
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Re: 1.5e tome problem

Post by Quatl » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:36 am

It sounds like D2Mod is not working properly. When this happens only part of the mod loads.

Check the last item in this post over here. If you still need help, let me know.

If checking all of that doesn't help. Email me your most recent d2 log file (they live in the d2 directory, they are called D2XXXXXX.log. send the one with the most recent date)

-Quatl

BTW: The skill trees should show every passive and mastery skill on the first page (with all other pages empty.)
Legacy of the Horadrim: Have a taste, contains a full days supply of 0 esential vitamins and minerals.
The Mod-Makeing Trinity: Tutorials|File Guides|Search

Return to “Legacy of the Horadrim”