Diablo 3 :P

Information and updates for all other projects by Black Omen Productions (besides Shadow Empires): Namely Codename: MetalStorm, Anti-Balance, Ultimate Fixer and all versions of XyRAX

Moderators: Nefarius, Joel, Doombreed-x, Vendanna

Poly_hedron

Diablo 3 :P

Post by Poly_hedron » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Well with the info that's coming out about Diablo 3 (requires continuous internet connection so they can snoop you're system, won't allow any mods, WOW cartoon graphics) it looks like my "new" Diablo will be Metalstorm instead.

Keep up the good work guys!!!

DemonicAngel
Forum Legend
Principality

Re: Diablo 3 :P

Post by DemonicAngel » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:52 pm

Might as well play Diablo III first. It'll be out by the end of the year, apparently.

Poly_hedron

Post by Poly_hedron » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:56 pm

I don't play online only games and I don't play games I can't mod. To me a game out of the box is a good starting point. They never make them hard enough stock.

barraccuda

Post by barraccuda » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:13 pm

hehe... D3 is fail... by all means... there are alrdy at least 2 games that are made in the way as the new Diablo3 is/will be...
(torchlight and/or darkensang), but they are... for free especialy the DS ... a very interesting creation, copy? (h/w i still did not tried it out... simply because i dont like the wannabe D3 engine, which shows the oncoming D3 and "its sooner released siamese twins" as the whole crap is poor wow copy from ground :(

for me ... the D3 is nothing more than fail. sadly. but trully.

thx gods i found this amazing modder Nefarius :)

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Post by kingpin » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:24 am

barraccuda" wrote:hehe... D3 is fail... by all means... there are alrdy at least 2 games that are made in the way as the new Diablo3 is/will be...
(torchlight and/or darkensang), but they are... for free especialy the DS ... a very interesting creation, copy? (h/w i still did not tried it out... simply because i dont like the wannabe D3 engine, which shows the oncoming D3 and "its sooner released siamese twins" as the whole crap is poor wow copy from ground :(

for me ... the D3 is nothing more than fail. sadly. but trully.

thx gods i found this amazing modder Nefarius :)
Everyone copy from everyone, that's part of game evolutions.

In the end everything is a copy of pacman :)

ZOMB

Post by ZOMB » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:35 am

Nefarius: when i see the screens and progress archive of MetalStorm, i don´t believe my eyes... just amazing
i don´t even suppose that Diablo 3 could be better than MetalStorm, modification of Diablo 2 :)
don´t mind waiting, but could you add some new eye-candy?
btw every time i see your signature, i smile :)
Fan, player and modmaker of game Diablo 2
Diablo 2: Is Alive
Diablo 2: Skiller

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Post by Nefarius » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:00 pm

Yeah I will probably post some new screenshot/possibly some videos soon (announced this also in the eye candy thread before), I just need to select some suitable things from what I have prepared before.
''(...) The game can basically be considered unhackable. '' - Blizzard Entertainment (30th May 2000)
Black Omen Productions | MetalStorm: Progress Report | Screenshots

Return to “Mods by Nefarius”