Repairing Questions/Codes

Information and updates for the Darkness Weaves Ironman mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

No votes

Total votes: 0

Golemer

Repairing Questions/Codes

Post by Golemer » Mon Apr 07, 2003 2:53 am

I know this is an Ironman mod and I understand the whole concept, and I love it, but tthe repairing part needs to be changed in my opinion. I spend all this time looking for good items, and I finally get one, and within 5 minutes its gone. So my question or request is how can I change the code to return the repairing of items back to it was in D2: LOD? If you could tell me how I could change this and what I should do that would be great. If you could possibly do it for me, that be even better. Thanks for the good mod, and I'll check back for the response.

Alkalund
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Re: Repairing Questions/Codes

Post by Alkalund » Mon Apr 07, 2003 2:59 am

Well, the point here is saving the good items to be used only in very tough fights. You can do without those in regular situations. Not everyone likes that though, it's understandable.

Welcome to the Phrozen Keep by the way ;)

RexxLaww
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Hand-picked

Re: Repairing Questions/Codes

Post by RexxLaww » Tue Apr 15, 2003 1:27 pm

Once 1.1 is released, I will release Dark Crusade X (DCX) which has fully functioning repairs, etc... This is the mod that I build to develop DWX.

In the meantime, you will have to 'tuff' it out. 8)
The Frost. Sometimes it makes the blade stick.

Return to “Darkness Weaves”