Just curious

Information and updates for the New Dawn and North Star mods. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: 54x

No votes

Total votes: 0

Nexus
Champion of the Light

Just curious

Post by Nexus » Wed Jun 25, 2003 3:00 am

:) Hi it's been awhile since I looked at ND like R7-R8 v ? so I was wondering if the crash problems around Kurast etc are still happening I had 4 NM characters which ended up being deleted and would not open after I downloaded one of those v.

I played this mod for quite awhile and enjoyed it especially the crafting and rune words and the range of gems etc... so I'm guess I'm wondering how reliable is NDX.... been playing ST mod and ES mod but feel I need something else :lol:
The Tradition of the Raven
"I have fled in the shape of a raven of prophetic speech".
................Taliesin

Tinkers Mod v2.0

54x
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: Just curious

Post by 54x » Wed Jun 25, 2003 5:52 am

The crashes around Kurast are indeed gone, although there are sporadic crashes for some people in act 2- I'm not sure what they are, but I think refreshing your map (changing difficulty or hosting a tcp/ip game) can sometimes fix it.

Bug fixing has never been my strongest point, however a large amount of bugs will likely fix themselves for the 1.10 version, as I will have to start with fresh .txt files...
New Dawn (X)
North Star
Thought & Effort. (Now it's always in my posts)
Deutschsprachig, falls jemand mich braucht :)

Return to “New Dawn & North Star”