recipe Q's and more

Information and updates for the New Dawn and North Star mods. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: 54x

No votes

Total votes: 0

joepoole

recipe Q's and more

Post by joepoole » Fri Jul 04, 2003 3:40 pm

I dont understand how some of the runewords can every be used such as green which is for daggar or katar has 4 runes ..those items only take up 3 spaces which means they have a max of 3 sockets....that is the only one I can think of that does that but I remember there being more of that problem.

Another thing, I see you say at the end of some of the posts "problem fixed" does that mean you fixed it in your version for the next release or did you actually update the 10b file for download and not change the version #?

Making sockets for runewords is rough, the # of sockets you can make is based off your level and the level of the item but I think somthing there is messed up cause at level 212 I cant make more then 4 sockets in anything unless its rare which means i cant put a runeword in it. being at this level in hell no white items drop from monsters which would be a higher level white item from which I could get more sockets. so making runewords that require 5 sockets is imposible.

54x
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: recipe Q's and more

Post by 54x » Sun Jul 06, 2003 3:05 pm

Problem fixed is what I say when I believe I've solved the problem by I change I made on the development version I keep on my HD. When I've added enough changes and fixes I upload the version and you get to see all those fixes.

I'll check Green out, it could indeed be a case of sillyness.

RE: 4 sockets, with any luck, (see other thread) problem fixed :mrgreen:
New Dawn (X)
North Star
Thought & Effort. (Now it's always in my posts)
Deutschsprachig, falls jemand mich braucht :)

Return to “New Dawn & North Star”