Where to get New Dawn X?

Information and updates for the New Dawn and North Star mods. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: 54x

sehenry03

Where to get New Dawn X?

Post by sehenry03 » Tue Oct 14, 2003 4:21 am

I'd love to play your mod again as its easily my favorite but noit sure where to get it. I tried your webpage but it shows me a dead link. Where can I get the downloads of your newest version which is probably the same version I was playing before...at least I don't THINK you have a newer version out yet...anyway can someone post a link? I can't find new dawn in the phrozen keep mod section either =(

54x
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: Where to get New Dawn X?

Post by 54x » Fri Oct 17, 2003 1:59 pm

Phrozen keep seems to be rebuilding itself at the time. I have the files on my harddisk and I can upload them as soon as I have ftp access again.
New Dawn (X)
North Star
Thought & Effort. (Now it's always in my posts)
Deutschsprachig, falls jemand mich braucht :)

sehenry03

Post by sehenry03 » Mon Oct 20, 2003 2:31 am

ok I found 1.10b I think it was so not sure what stage that was for your versions keep me up to date as I might be the last person left playing =)

54x
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by 54x » Sun Nov 02, 2003 4:19 am

I'm not sure about being the last person... but as the 'distraction' topic said, I am working on a 1.10 version- in fact I'm ready to release a beta for it once I fix a bug. It's not a very complete beta mind, just something that's playable and feedback can be received on. In many ways I'm still a bit unfamiliar with the new patch :/
New Dawn (X)
North Star
Thought & Effort. (Now it's always in my posts)
Deutschsprachig, falls jemand mich braucht :)

Return to “New Dawn & North Star”