Le Royaume des Ombres 5.03 - Features and Download

Information and updates for the "Le Royaume des Ombres" mod by Xaphan. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Xaphan

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Re: Le Royaume des Ombres 4.01 - Features and Download

Post by prodigypm » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:20 pm

nguyentai44" wrote:first sorry for my bad english
Tks to Xaphan very much ! I love u !
Iam going to open a realm for this mod in my country - Viet Nam
Can i get yr yahoo/fb for contact ?

any build guide for this mod ? i cant use any software to cheat to test skill for building test. Must have a build guide for all newbies
Please read the TOS . If you want a permission for a realm , talk in private and dont advertise or ask here.

XXII) Discussion about creating, operating, access, playing on or contributing to private realm servers or other Battle.net emulation is prohibited. Linking to server sites, publishing server IP addresses, or linking to sites acting as gateways to private realm servers is also prohibited.

Have a good day .
We're moving faster than lights and dealing with these demons inside so , Where are the ones who made us now!?

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: Le Royaume des Ombres 5.02 - Features and Download

Post by Lucifer666 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:05 pm

i cant dl the 5.02...says it is not available...

Edit> managed to dl it...i really hope the XP issue is gone...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

Xaphan
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel
France

Post by Xaphan » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:17 pm

Only for some poeple apparently.

Kingpin may have found why it dosen't work but its not 100% sure.

TRIXOME

Post by TRIXOME » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:35 pm

Hello Xaphan and all fellow players!

I'm new here and I made this profile just to post about this wonderful mod you created here. I've been watching the phrozen keep for years and years waiting for a mod like this.

To keep things short I want to congratulate you on combining everything I love from games like Titan Quest, Path of Exile and everything else. Nice UI, even tough my only objection is that I loved the way the original D2 armors and weapons (especially uniques) looked compared to the D3 trash. D3 was a huge dissapointment and I cannot describe the sadness it has caused me when I saw what they did to it. Anyway, my friend, I wanted to tell you to keep this project going, I will try to make it some publicity and maybe in the future you could even get a server hosted somewhere for online play.

Some ideas and feedback for the moment:
- try to implement the d2 original items in the item pool somehow if it's possible (maybe for divine items or something!).
- I love the crafting system you have and the relic/charms/artefacts from TQ and can't wait to see the ones from higher difficulties.
- I love the new music (i kind of love to make music for games and i have a little experience on my own, just tell me if you need new music for a zone or something, I'll be glad to help you if I can in any matter!
- Don't give up! there are people like me out there that will love your project when it reaches a wider audience.
- Its amazing what you have done with the acts and lore and everything. It keeps the game interesting and I love how long the acts are. About the spelling errors, they are many and I would love to help you fix them somehow.
- Some unique items kind of have the same powers and some of them are a little broken. I hope the itemisation coming in v6.00 will be awesome, even tough i imagine will be a lot of work.
- Please give us the next difficulty!
- Thank you for your effort

Andrew

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:07 pm

sorry but it still does not work for me at least...first some exception error,then some Custom Dll error,then another error,and after that it just shuts down...any idea what could be the problem???
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:34 am

Lucifer666" wrote:sorry but it still does not work for me at least...first some exception error,then some Custom Dll error,then another error,and after that it just shuts down...any idea what could be the problem???
1.Full uninstall D2SE - Copy your savegames to keep em if you have any
2.Uninstall D2
3.Clear your pc if you have any reg files related to D2 - I doubt that will be a problem but do it just to be sure
4.Install a clear D2 copy + expansion
5.Install D2SE and copy over the needed files so that you can have it CD-free - Think that was a few Xpansion files (D2SE got you all covered telling you which files you need to add when you press the small CD icon)
6.Install the mod as advised from Xaphan
7.Install the update/patch as above
8.Enjoy it . Try video mods that will suit you best . (Windowed is recommended by me since it got me in least troubles)

This works on XP , Win7 and Win8 with the latest patches . If you got errors its from your side meaning you haven't performed something as planned or you are missing something.
We're moving faster than lights and dealing with these demons inside so , Where are the ones who made us now!?

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:08 pm

don't know anymore,all other mods work fine...well it only takes about half an hour to install all from scratch so will try it...but somehow i think that won't help me...just a hunch...

also one of the error messages mentioned something about excedding the maximum amount of states???means anything to anybody???

I bite down hard

Cai_Miao-BTH
China

Post by Cai_Miao-BTH » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:19 pm

Lucifer666" wrote:don't know anymore,all other mods work fine...well it only takes about half an hour to install all from scratch so will try it...but somehow i think that won't help me...just a hunch...

also one of the error messages mentioned something about excedding the maximum amount of states???means anything to anybody???
Try to remove data directory from the original D2 root directory.
Translator for Simplified Chinese.
Discord: cai_miao#0861
Translated BTH by onyx, HU by Soulmancer (until 2.x),
LRdO (approved) by Xaphan and Median XL: Sigma by the MXL community.
D2MFC & D2FTM, Modern Font Customize solution for Diablo II

Future project:
- Set of Font with FULL Latin, CHI, JAP and RUS character support. To much time needed.
- BFE by TrueMage - to Simplified Chinese from English
- ES (original) by PerfectCell to Simplified Chinese from English/Japanese
-Touhou Diablo by Bishibosh-A - to English/Japanese from Chinese

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Post by kingpin » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:30 pm

Lucifer666" wrote:don't know anymore,all other mods work fine...well it only takes about half an hour to install all from scratch so will try it...but somehow i think that won't help me...just a hunch...

The error happens because dll isn't loaded, d2dreamlands extends the amount of states a modder can add from 255 to 16384. You could always ask Xaphan if you could test his new dll he got. This if he need more xp testers.

Xaphan
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel
France

Post by Xaphan » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:48 pm

I'm installing XP on an old laptop right now to test it myself.

I've send the DLL to some ppl but never got any answer so I think this will be the best way to do.

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Post by kingpin » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:58 pm

Xaphan" wrote:I'm installing XP on an old laptop right now to test it myself.

I've send the DLL to some ppl but never got any answer so I think this will be the best way to do.
That's great. I have been trying find my xp cd myself, but have put it somewhere so haven't found it. I intend to install xp + dev tool on my old computer so I can test xp related issues myself (if there is any remaining).

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:18 pm

kingpin" wrote:
Xaphan" wrote:I'm installing XP on an old laptop right now to test it myself.

That's great. I have been trying find my xp cd myself, but have put it somewhere so haven't found it. I intend to install xp + dev tool on my old computer so I can test xp related issues myself (if there is any remaining).
Im running a Windows XP MSDN Release and I have the original , but MSDN is just perfect non-touched version. Its fine , I dont know what error are you searching for .

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:20 pm

reinstalled d2 and D2SE but didn't ggt to reinstall lrdo since i had to put my child to sleep,and as she sleeps on top of me ignore all the errors i make in the post...she will wake in about half an hour so will install and test then...

Edit: Well,still the same...first error message is related to Kernel32.dll,second error is CustomTbl.something,third error is about the number of states,forth error i forgot by the time i got to my second PC to write this,and fifth error is exception error after which the game shuts down...well seems that's it...gonna go playtest Dark Alliance in the meantime...

I bite down hard

Xaphan
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel
France

Post by Xaphan » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:46 pm

Lucifer666, don't try to make it work with windows XP : I just tested, and even with the modified DLL Kingpin gave me it still crash (but only 1 error instead of many as you have now).

Will discuss with him to help him find and fix the issue, so hopefully this will be fixed soon :)

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Post by kingpin » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:09 pm

Xaphan" wrote:Lucifer666, don't try to make it work with windows XP : I just tested, and even with the modified DLL Kingpin gave me it still crash (but only 1 error instead of many as you have now).

Will discuss with him to help him find and fix the issue, so hopefully this will be fixed soon :)
that's to bad,

good news atleast I found my winxp cd so i'm installing it on my old computer now.

Mefriil

Post by Mefriil » Sat May 23, 2015 11:32 am

I do not know what to do! Established your fashion 5.00 and 5.02 on top of the patch and I run through D2SE. I start the game and show me the error of this kind: "The procedure entry point FlsAlloc not found in library DLL KERNELL32.dll." !!! :cry:
But that's half woes. When I then choose a character and after writing the name click "OK", then the game just freezes !! And against the background of Windows pops up one more error:
"Warning
Expression:Exceeded maximum allowable number of states"
What to do Tell me ?? :oops:
Оperating system ХР, sp 3 (x32, x64)

Xaphan
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel
France

Post by Xaphan » Sat May 23, 2015 12:44 pm

Version 5.00 and above currently does NOT work with windows XP. This will hopefully be fixed with version 6.00 or sooner.

Edit : I deleted your 2 other messages. There is no need to post the same thing 3 times in 3 different topics.

Mefriil

Post by Mefriil » Sat May 23, 2015 12:45 pm

Xaphan please masterpiece adapts its modes (your mod is actually a masterpiece) under XP, because most people use to them. Especially in Russia, where I am. Since XP does not require a lot of computer resources, and it is very easy to use. All my friends have changed the system of ultimate particles 7 and 8 used, but in the long itgoe switched to XP.

Xaphan
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel
France

Post by Xaphan » Sat May 23, 2015 12:49 pm

As I said, it will be fixed.

But not by me, as I can't do it. Kingpin know the issue and has already partially fixed it. When he is done with it he is going to send me the updated files so I can release an update, but until then, you, as well as me, must wait.

Mefriil

Post by Mefriil » Sat May 23, 2015 12:53 pm

We will wait! Thank you for the info !!

Cai_Miao-BTH
China

Re: Le Royaume des Ombres 4.01 - Features and Download

Post by Cai_Miao-BTH » Sun May 24, 2015 6:49 pm

nguyentai44" wrote:first sorry for my bad english
Tks to Xaphan very much ! I love u !
Iam going to open a realm for this mod in my country - Viet Nam
Can i get yr yahoo/fb for contact ?

any build guide for this mod ? i cant use any software to cheat to test skill for building test. Must have a build guide for all newbies
There's no realm support yet since the CE changing is big and the compactible is bad with D2GS.

There's ways to build if Xaphan could consider it and give information to me. But unfortunately he has not accepted yet due to the imcompletement and his own idea. Maybe later he would deal with it.
Translator for Simplified Chinese.
Discord: cai_miao#0861
Translated BTH by onyx, HU by Soulmancer (until 2.x),
LRdO (approved) by Xaphan and Median XL: Sigma by the MXL community.
D2MFC & D2FTM, Modern Font Customize solution for Diablo II

Future project:
- Set of Font with FULL Latin, CHI, JAP and RUS character support. To much time needed.
- BFE by TrueMage - to Simplified Chinese from English
- ES (original) by PerfectCell to Simplified Chinese from English/Japanese
-Touhou Diablo by Bishibosh-A - to English/Japanese from Chinese

Xaphan
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel
France

Re: Le Royaume des Ombres 5.03 - Features and Download

Post by Xaphan » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:33 pm

Updated links to the new version 5.03 :)
It's now also compatible with windows XP again.

TryProxy

Post by TryProxy » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:30 pm

@xaphan
if you interest, mod work perfect (at the moment) on linux (ubuntu) with wine XD

Mefriil

Post by Mefriil » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:57 am

I experienced in his XP version 5.03, and it's not working. Also crashes whole bunch of mistakes and the game freezes. Oh, no luck))

NikafieNd

Post by NikafieNd » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:30 am

Hello Xaphan,

I had a sudden craving for your mod today and found it's been update! yay. My heart sunk alittle at the mention that it's not working on windows xp, but i tried it anyway..
It seems to work fine for me on Windows XP, very strange but just thought you should know.

Looking forward to testing stuff out in this update :)

Return to “Le Royaume des Ombres”