Few questions about mod

Information and updates for the "Le Royaume des Ombres" mod by Xaphan. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Xaphan

kandayu90

Few questions about mod

Post by kandayu90 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:10 pm

First off let me say I love the mod so far I reinstalled D2 after 4-5 years to try it and I am happy I did, It feels like a entirely new game just using the Diablo 2 Engine. I looked at all the character skills trees and decided to play the guardian as my first character.

My question is there anyway to show active buffs or timers on my screen because I decided to go with the mysticism guardian, as an example when I use aura of holy power, and I cant see the timer/active effect so I don't know when its going to run out is there a way to turn on such a feature or is that something you plan on adding?

Please keep up the awesome work can't wait to see what is coming in the next versions.

Xaphan
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel
France

Re: Few questions about mod

Post by Xaphan » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:24 am

Hello,

This is a feature that is not posssible to do right now, due to technical limitations. However, Kingpin is or will be working on adding this in his D2Dreamland plugin, and as soon as it is ready, you can be sure the mod will be updated to use it :)

Return to “Le Royaume des Ombres”