Act 1, Quest 5

Information and updates for the "Le Royaume des Ombres" mod by Xaphan. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Xaphan

No votes

Total votes: 0

winzi

Act 1, Quest 5

Post by winzi » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:03 pm

Where i find the key of darkness? In depths of mount nymyr? Because I have not found in mount.
Sem título.png

bleedingapathy
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Paladin

Re: Act 1, Quest 5

Post by bleedingapathy » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:35 pm

there is 2 caves you have to do one is in the town in mount nymyr and the other is outside of the town

Xaphan
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel
France

Post by Xaphan » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:27 pm

The key of darkness is located into a cave. The entrance is in Ureh.

This is a part where some ppl get confused, so it will be modified in a later update :)

winzi

Post by winzi » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:42 pm

Thanks!

blackwizz7

Post by blackwizz7 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:34 am

hi there!
first up, great work with the mod in general. especially with the beta 6.00 now. me and a friend enyoing it massivly. good old d2 is back, with all new.

now i didnt wanna open up a new thread so i thought this will fit best in here.
i have problems with getting on with quests on A1 q3
first i thought i pass it bye. but after pathra the levels just end. unfortunally i cant find a guide or description on quest.
can someone experianced help me out with a little guide, A1 q2-5 or so.

so far, blackwizz

ps. cant wait to know what went wrong or what i did wrong ;)

Edit: checked the Beta 6.00 bug thread. seems like an known bug in A1q4, still gives me thinking what went wrong and how to move on though.

JeyP

Post by JeyP » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:21 am

1) talk to Hanita in Tran Athulua > go north to Athulua's Marsh and find Wet Cave (what a name :P) > kill all monsters in it (there is a bug and sometimes you can't find all of them so just restart and do it again) >go back to Tran Athulua talk to Hanita once again, she give you skill point for compleate the quest

2) talk to Seifried in Tran Athulua (the guy with woman voice:P) > go south-east to Pilios Forest and find your way to the Zerae's Temple > kill Maila Arrow-Mane and retrieve Horadric Cube from the chest (don't know if this was fixed but the chest can spawn in 3 places if it spawn in the north there is posiblity that ther will be no cube or Maila won't spawn) > go bact to Tran Athula and talk to Seifried and then with Hanita > she will tell you that you need to find Decard Cain but to do this first you need to find the scroll that will teleport you to the location where he should be

3) go to the Outpost of the Amazon and enter mont Arnazeus (spelling error) > find your way to the Amazon Lagon and find tree (tree can be in three places) like in vanila D2 and take scroll back to Tran Athulu to Hanita > she will translate it and now you can use it and teleport to Toraja > go south-west and go out from the city to Plains of Sorrow find Decard Cain (there be a wood palisade around him so is hard to miss)

Need to go out so will continue this later if still will be need it.
Last edited by JeyP on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blackwizz7

Post by blackwizz7 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:44 pm

Troja > go south-west and go out from the city to Plains of Sorrow find Decard Cain (there be a wood palisade around him so is hard to miss)
thx for detailed Questdescription. Gone good this far. till finding cain. I also found the wodden Palisade there, lots of mobs but didnt saw any cain/Cave like Tristram. Hmm did it this twice, so ill go around another time, it was late that time i did it.

JeyP

Post by JeyP » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:18 pm

Yeah, there are few of these so you just need to look around and i made a typo, it's should be Toraja.

Xaphan
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel
France

Post by Xaphan » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:27 pm

blackwizz7" wrote:
Troja > go south-west and go out from the city to Plains of Sorrow find Decard Cain (there be a wood palisade around him so is hard to miss)
thx for detailed Questdescription. Gone good this far. till finding cain. I also found the wodden Palisade there, lots of mobs but didnt saw any cain/Cave like Tristram. Hmm did it this twice, so ill go around another time, it was late that time i did it.
If you playing the beta, there is 3 of theses palisades in the area. Cain is randomly in one of the 3.

blackwizz7

Post by blackwizz7 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:23 am

hi xaphan!
ya im playing beta. thx for the hint. worked fine for me free cain.
so i played along.... but.... i talked to cain and hainda(i think) for the next quest and i couldnt get all the infos where to go on the next quest.
right now im staying in the jungle of kalishna (or so) and cant get to read the questtext again. in the q-description is no hint where to go to.

-> sry for the questions, im on the first playthrough :D

but thx for the quick replys

nexx

Post by nexx » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:35 am

The quest window doesn't update after you free Cain, but if you read the tome in Partha and talk to him he mentions where you can get three emblems (that later on you cube together to get to a new area).
The two first are to the left and right sides of Partha; the one in the mausoleum seems buggy and doesn't drop every time though, I only get it consistently from the satyr unique in there who doesn't always spawn. The last one you get exploring down from Kalinash.

Xaphan
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel
France

Post by Xaphan » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:03 pm

Hello,

Quest 4 is currently buggy and the quest log do not update. I think it's because of Dreamland, so I can't really do something. Nexx explained what you have to do well :)

blackwizz7

Post by blackwizz7 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:45 am

Hi!
worked fine for me, getting to the Q5 now. :mrgreen:

blackwizz7

Post by blackwizz7 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:37 am

Hey there!

Cant find the way to Ureh. Doesnt show me the Cave of the Altar of fate.
Im in Viz-Jun, lagoon ...nope, cave of virtue...nope, viz-jun hunting ground...nope i find just explorable areas. but no cave like above...
its kinda odd that any1 else finds their way through the game.... wouldnt call me a D2 noob... :-| ;)

plz help, thx

qndel
Hosted Forum Moderator
Warrior

Post by qndel » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:28 pm

We can play together if you want, I'm sure we'll find it :D

blackwizz7

Post by blackwizz7 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:11 pm

hi there!

thx for the invite, i found it myself ... just to find out to get stuck again. theres no way to ureh in that cave. i found the altar and it does nothing. did it again when it was a bug. nope.
Can someone give me a quick walkthrough to A1 from the cave of altar?

so far, blackwizz

PS: Im kinda busy in RL so gametime is very limited to me. it makes me sad not to move on, though i give this mod a high rating in design and funness :D

edit: after googlin my *** off i found the cathedreal... but wait there is no tome of fate in in it.... the hammer for q5, an cursed chest all there but no tome...
im gettin old here ;)
edit: done been to act3... so long

Return to “Le Royaume des Ombres”