Applying Runes on Items

Information and updates for Sir_General's Rune mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: Sir_General

No votes

Total votes: 0

Aazzlano

Applying Runes on Items

Post by Aazzlano » Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:19 pm

Immm baaaaaaaaaaaaccccck.....
ok who cares

Anyways, I tried right clicking runes and putting them on items, no go.
Same thing with goody bags, they dont do anything. I right click them and the background behind them goes red, but if i move my mouse away and back it is green again. Townportals work, though, but goody bag/runes done. Identify works, too, so its a problem (for me) of the new items and not of clicky effects.

Running on Diablo II: LoD 1.09
Running new launcher
Running Sir_General's Rune Mod v. 1.01
Help me :cry: :x
~Aazz

Aazzlano, Zy-El, Level 350 Zon
Aazzlanox, Zy-El, Level 350 HydraSorc

CURRENT PROJECT: Faith in Sanctuary: Purity

Sylver

Re: Applying Runes on Items

Post by Sylver » Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:24 pm

Have you applied an element on the item first using the elemental runes buyable at your local NPC?

If that's not the solution you must be running an older version and then you should use the cube to merge runes into items.

Oh ehm as for goody bags... I don't know. Try putting them in the cube, or check if you have enough space to open the bag.
Last edited by Sylver on Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SG Runemod mirror: http://sylver_4.tripod.com/ (v1.01 + new launcher)

mirecek
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Arch-Angel

Post by mirecek » Fri May 13, 2011 5:03 pm

reokoolu" wrote:Many people in their daily workout will make such a mistake. If any of you exercise no more than twenty minutes, of course, in the middle there is a slight pause is allowed (for example windows 7 key, skipping the process you went wrong, and that for breath office 2010 key, and begin again.) Otherwise we could not achieve the purpose of training. Unless you're just casually gestures or two.

Remedy: Change your mistakes habits. Begin to be truly moving. We encourage aerobic exercise. Any physical exercise program for at least twenty minutes to be considered as aerobic exercise. We aerobic exercise, "renewal and" to an adequate supply of oxygen to body tissues, organs used to enhance physical fitness office 2007 key, especially the heart windows 7 key, lungs, blood vessels and other functions office 2010 key, increase resistance to disease.

this is the funniest sh*t I have seen in past months. Thank you. I will definitelly put some windows 7 key in my daily exercise

:1st:
"Each of those few chords separated by complete silence feels like a knife wound to the heart"

There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery. Draconian

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by onyx » Fri May 13, 2011 5:32 pm

Yes, replying to spambots makes you less of a spammer... :roll:
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Return to “Sir_Generals Rune Mod”