Item bug: High Elven Harp?

Information and updates for TFW: Ancients (D2 v1.09x) and Awakening (D2 v1.10) mods. If you have any questions or suggestions about either mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: Myhrginoc, SiLenTx, Deathscythe

archjelly

Item bug: High Elven Harp?

Post by archjelly » Sat May 01, 2010 4:38 pm

Well first off thanks for the best mod ever :D

But I have this bug when running tfw: I can use sniping elf without trouble but whenever I find a high elven harp I can't equip it. Even if it has low req (lvl 25, etc, when I'm lvl 50 and has more than enough dex + str.). What I can do is quit game, create new, then equip. But then when I exit town I can't hit anyting even if it says 95% chance to hit...

Also in the same thread. On this same char I have another bug. I have +4 to skills from 2 socketed perfect emeralds in helm and 2 in boots. But whenever I lvl up and put in a new skillpoint my +4 skills dissapear from the skilltree and only returns when I create new game. Never had any bugs like this before on my lvl 97 sorc, 88 barb or 89 nec.

If it is any help I run 3 installations of d2 with vers 1.09, 1.10 for running The Fury Within, Nezeramontias and Kingdom of Tenai.

Hope you have a solution cause no upgrade of sniping elf will make amazon very unplayable...

Asbjørn

Return to “The Fury Within: Ancients & Awakening”