Shared Stash Plug in.

Information and updates for Middle Earth and all other mods created by Varaya and Khan. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Khan

KsE

Shared Stash Plug in.

Post by KsE » Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:13 am

Hi, I use this middle earth mod for SINGLEPLAYER.... I dont even know if it has multi or not but I couldnt use it anyways. So, In singleplayer.... I need a shared stash plug in so I can transfer items that benefit the different characters... and wihtout this plugin I cant do that in single player. Thanks for any help you can give and I really dont know any computer or technical jargin.... .

Thanks again!
Erock

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Re: Shared Stash Plug in.

Post by Myhrginoc » Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:57 pm

Get a copy of the latest PlugY (v7.01b). Install it as Yohann instructed. There are several different ways to install and launch mods, so without specifics I cannot target my advice that closely. But if you run the mod in its own subfolder, look to see if you have a 1.10 version of d2gfx.dll there (file date 10/2/2003), and run the plugY installer on that copy. (Or you can use the plugY.exe launcher, which I have not tried.)
Last edited by Myhrginoc on Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

Return to “V&K Mods”