Standard 1.13 with better drop rate/qol changes

This forum allows mod makers with projects in the beginning stages to showcase their mod.
kingpin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Post by kingpin » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:56 pm

Mod Maker: JustinYummy

UNIQUES/SETS/BOSS CHANGES:

All monsters have a higher chance of dropping higher treasure class items.

All bosses (Andarial, Baal, etc) and minor bosses (Summoner, Izual, etc) have a much higher chance of dropping unique and set items. (Except High Council which has about 30% less unique/set drop rate)

Hell Diablo can drop the same items Hell Baal can. (Fathom, Griffions, etc) (Baal has a near double chance of dropping TC87 items however)

Hell Mephisto can drop everything except TC87 items

Upgraded the chance of uniques dropping for Act 5 super CX bosses (ex: pindleskin)

Halved the odds of finding Nokozan, Manalds, and Nagelring.

HORADRIC CUBE/RUNES:

Removed gem requirements for upgrading runes

Only two runes are required to upgrade to the next level rune.

Greatly increased the drop rate of high runes. (All high runes have the same chance of dropping as an Ist rune normally did in vanilla d2 from monsters)

Changed rerolling magic items to 2 perfect gems instead of 3

Changed repair+recharge to any flawless gem instead of chipped/flawed

Removed the need for town scroll for unsocketing items with hel rune

ETC:

Prefixes for +1 skill prefixes (the ones skill gcs use) have been increased by 6x

Grand Charm drop rate increased 3x

JustinYummy
Squire

Re: Standard 1.13 with better drop rate/qol changes

Post by JustinYummy » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:51 pm

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to share the files I'm currently using for my D2 PlugY adventures! I've finally fine tuned everything to my liking, so I'm now ready to share it with you guys as promised :)

This mod is great if you ever want a chance in hell of finding TC87 items in yours and your grand children's life time.

I've seen a few people ask for this when I too was searching for the same thing. The closest thing I found to my desires was the "Perfect Drop Mod", however I think having everything perfect takes a lot of fun out of the game. Also, there were a lot of other changes I didn't want in that mod...so I decided to make my own!

I've included the .txt files as well in case you want to tweak something yourself a little! (Note: you'll have to learn how to change them into .bin files for the changes to take effect though.)

Anyway, here are the files:

Version: 1.0
http://www.mediafire.com/file/aa1g2q4kb ... 2_V1.0.rar

All you have to do is put them in this directory (assuming you're using PlugY/D2SE):

C:\Diablo II\D2SE\CORES\1.13c\data\global\excel

(If the data folder doesn't already exist, create it yourself. Same goes for global and excel. Put the downloaded files inside the excel folder and launch D2SE/PlugY D2 as normal!)

Just a tip if you want to test if the mod is working for you: Try combining two low/medium runes together (Shael or Sol for example). If they transmute successfully into the next level of rune, then then you know everything is working!

Have fun! Hope I helped

Return to “The Sandbox”