Tricet of Apocalypse

This forum allows mod makers with projects in the beginning stages to showcase their mod.

No votes

Total votes: 0

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Tricet of Apocalypse

Post by Myhrginoc » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:49 pm

We are please to introduce a new Diablo II mod project!

Tricet of Apocalypse

Mod name: Tricet of Apocalypse
Modder name: Brappy
Mod version: 1.10 (code modified)
Previous discussion: Mod Concepts

Introduction
Storyline, I'm not quite sure of this yet. It's based on the Castlevania series of games, more specifically after Dawn of Sorrow. I do know that it will be redone, but don't expect every single speech to be different, only the story-related ones.

As for items, they have been rebalanced, and several new types added. This includes things such as the Firebrand, does no physical damage, but elemental. The uniques and runewords have been changed, and are worth making or finding, but not essential as in vanilla. And sets have a use as well.

Some weapons have a special attack as well. Usually a projectile, but not always. For example, you can attack with an Icebrand normally, or use the special for less damage but a freezing effect. It takes up mana.
A new type of item is sub-weapons - any Castlevania player should know what these are. It's a (usually ranged) secondary attack, such as throwing knives or holy water. (Yes, this means there won't be any 'normal' throwing weapons. Don't worry, these make up for it.) Each use of a sub-weapon uses up a certain amount of 'hearts' - a 'secondary mana' that, when empty, you can't use subweapons any more. Each subweapon has an 'item crash' that is your typical 'screen bomb' spell, but you can't just spam them as it takes up a lot of hearts and has a delay as well. (Don't worry, I took extra precautions to balance them.)
Subweapons only come in the normal variety, no magics or rares. However, some are higher-level, as in doing more damage. You can also equip a relic, which effects your subweapon in various ways. Relics are your main source of better subweapon attacks.

The characters are, currently, just Alucard and Soma. There may be several more by the time of release (Yoko, Julius). They all have 3 unique skill trees. Not as many skills as in vanilla though, only 8 or so per tree.

Alucard is a sort of modified sorceress (using necro graphics). He can specialize in ranged spellcasting and has several melee attacks as well. His distinguishing features, however, are shapeshifting and stealing life. He can become a wolf, bat, or mist, each with their own powers (except mist, that is a sort of dodge attack, but you can't attack either - useful when you need to get out o the way of a powerful attack but can't dodge it normally.) Many of his attacks heal you in some way, such as Dark Metamorphosis (buff that heals you when you do a melee attack), Soul Steal (damages all enemies and heals you based on how many you hit), and several others. He can also have a familiar - a sort of summon that attacks passively and can't be attacked. For example, a bat that shoots fireballs at nearby enemies or a demon that shoots lightning. You can only have one out at a time, and it functions as a sort of support skill. So if you specialize in fire, you should have a familiar that specializes in ice for when you find immunes.

Soma is a spellcaster/paladin-like hybrid, using druid graphics. You can go all-out spamming things all over the screen and be semi-effective, or you can activate some defensive spells and kill everything in safety. He has 'enchant' skills as well, you may have two active at once. They don't take mana, and last however long you want. These range from adding lifesteal to trading damage for defense. His distinguishing feature is that you can't just put points in skills you want - you'll have to find souls for the more powerful attacks. After you find a soul, you can put points into the skil as normal.

Monsters are going to be redone, you'll still find quill rats and zombies in the blood moor, but don't expect them to behave like the quill rats and zombies of old. Same goes for the maps. Many will be renamed, quest locations will be changed, and it won't be like you remembered it.

Screen shots of what is done so far will be provided soon.

I've used many plugins so far, forgive me if I get any of the names wrong.

D2Mod, by SVR
Portal skills, by kingpin
Custom TBL's, AFJ666 and SVR
Charstart, by RicFaith
Statfix, SVR
Scroll item, Joel
PlugY, Yohann

As of the moment, Alucard is nearly done, I've just started on Soma, and most subweapons are done. And some other miscellaneous changes, preparing for bigger ones.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

brappy
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by brappy » Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:24 pm

Just a note, I always thought 'apocalypse' was spelled with an 'I.' As in 'apocalipse.' Might be an alternate spelling, like 'disc' and 'disk.'
Anyway, here's some early screenshots.
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8030 ... een6gx.png - title screen.
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/1679/demon1fr.png - Alucard's demon familiar. Powerful but doesn't attack that much.
http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/1231 ... 0094kv.jpg - Alucard's ice familiar. Attacks often and hits many enemies, but weak.
http://img327.imageshack.us/img327/5916 ... 0098ez.jpg - Summon Spirit.
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9754 ... per2jz.png - The 'soul keeper' in action. Screens resized.
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/2373/s ... 0191wb.jpg - the Malachi soul. Very powerful, but uses health and has a long timer. A good spell for when you are overwhelmed. (it's kind of a bad picture.)
http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/6908 ... 0165yw.jpg - the Gergoth soul. An Inferno that's actually useful.
Currently working on Tricet of Apocalypse (Latest patch: Beta 0.9) | Mod thread
A=B, A²=AB, A²-B²=AB-B², (A+B)(A-B)=B(A-B), A+B=B, A+A=A, 2A=A, 2=1

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Re: Tricet of Apocalypse

Post by Myhrginoc » Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:16 pm

Apocalypse has a Y in my unabridged dictionary, and I didn't see alternative spellings. Besides, look at your sig...

Damned typodaemons! :mrgreen:
~ Mark Twain
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

brappy
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by brappy » Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:32 pm

Ah well, time to adjust the title screen :-| So, here's the skill list...

Alucard

Spells
Hellfire - launches several fireballs in a spread pattern, like Multishot or Teeth.
Soul Steal - releases a nova that damages enemies, and heals you based on how many you hit.
Dark Metamorphosis - a buff that allows you to heal a % of your max health with each melee attack.
Summon Spirit - area-target spell that creates several spirits that home in on enemies.
Volt Hex - creates two electric bolts that rotate around your character, shooting lightning at nearby enemies.
Crystal Lances - melee attack that releases two parallel ice spears. (the spears do not hit your original target, but does hit enemies near it.)
Night Shade - melee attack that releases a firewall. Once again does not hit the enemy you targeted.

Shapeshifting
Soul of Bat - turns you into a bat. Has life leech.
Echo of Bat - stuns enemies, shows you off-screen enemies, and lights up dark areas.
Wing Smash - propels you forward, damaging enemies you come in contact with. 3/4 weapon damage.
Spirit of Wolf - turns you into a wolf (normal, not werewolf). Increased speed and decreased stamina drain.
Howl - area-effect stun, chance to scare.
(unnamed) - melee attack releases electric bolts. The one melee attack that the missiles hit your original target.
Form of Mist - invincibility, but you can't attack. Additional points increase length, but increase timer. Length increases more than timer, however, so the 'gap' where you're human between castings will decrease.

Familiars (you can have one out at a time.)
Bat - casts Hellfire at nearby enemies, medium delay between castings. Good all-around familiar.
Fairy - does not attack, but heals you at intervals. Also can point out hidden areas (there's something funny about this wall...). Yes, there are hidden areas.
Ghost - Low damage, but heals you as well. Medium attack interval. For when you need healing, but also need some extra help.
Ice - hits multiple enemies, and freezes, but not very powerful.
Demon - Second most powerful familiar. Shoots lightning that hits multiple enemies, but very low attack interval. Good for boss mobs.
Sword - Most powerful familiar, but only hits one enemy. For bosses, mostly.

Soma
(As these are souls, they are named after the enemy from Castlevania that you get them from.)

Offensive
Rycuda - lightning that forks on impact.
Malachi - hits multiple enemies, does a lot of damage, but requires health and has a long timer. A last resort spell.
Gergoth - continuous blast. Like Inferno, but useful.
Aguni - a napalm-like series of explosions.
Frozen Shade - Like Aguni, but lingers on the screen for a bit and goes slower. And ice damage.
Werewolf - creates a patch of fire where you're standing. (not a transformation!)
Flame Demon - fire damage, weakened version of Malachi. For more 'normal' use.

Defensive
Buer - creates several rotating fireballs as a shield for several seconds. Has knockback.
Black Panther - Increased speed, decreased defense.
Chronomage - slows or stops all enemies.
Ukoback - creates a small fireball at target point. An area-target, weak version of Werewof. Might be replaced.
Death - you all know this attack. Create scythes out of thin air, which home in on enemies.
Mandragora - area-effect knockback. Since it's a point-and-click spell, it could also be used to knock enemies towards you if you feel like it.
Final Guard - temporary invincibility, but you can't move. Takes lots of mana.

Passive (Like auras, but you can have two active at once and don't take up a mouse button when active)
The Creature - healing over time.
Basilisk - Increase defense, but reduce strength.
Dead Crusader - Decreases damage from enemy attacks.
Great Armor - increase damage.
Arc Demon - adds lifesteal.
Treant - increase mana regeneration.

EDIT: I haven't updated in a while, so...
Alucard's trees are done and mostly final. Soma's offensive and defensive trees are also done, minus two skills. At this rate, skills will be completely done in a couple of days. The next thing I'll be working on will be the items, probably. I might need some help with items, as that's one of my weak points.

EDIT

Skills are done (they've been done for a while), and it's time for the items.

Now I need your opinion on this. Would you mind just vanilla weapons and armor, with some (maybe 30) new item types added in, and modifications to them? Or should I just redo the whole thing? I'm probably going to rebalance the affixes, but would you mind if it was mostly vanilla items?
And one more thing. Sets. Either they're over-powerful for twinked and useless otherwise, or useless until you get the last piece, or only good for a few levels... they're just REALLY HARD to get 'right.' And I don't think I could. (Yeah, yeah...) So I ask. Would anyone mind if there were no sets?

As for the uniques, they will be more 'fun to use' items than necessary items. As in, they'll be awesome, turn you into a monster, get a cool charged skill, but won't really help you. Your main 'uber item' will be runewords, obviously not as uber as vanilla though. Of course, the best items you'll ever find will be rares.
Last edited by brappy on Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Brother Laz
Forum Legend
Dominion

Hand-picked

Post by Brother Laz » Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:15 pm

Can't believe I missed this... then again, too many Non-Hosted mods crash and burn. Hopefully this one won't. The 'new skills' part did it. ;)
Myhrginoc";p="275146" wrote:Each use of a sub-weapon uses up a certain amount of 'hearts' - a 'secondary mana' that, when empty, you can't use subweapons any more. Each subweapon has an 'item crash' that is your typical 'screen bomb' spell, but you can't just spam them as it takes up a lot of hearts and has a delay as well. (Don't worry, I took extra precautions to balance them.)
Interesting idea, you have to kill monsters to gain the power source for your attacks. Reminds me of early D1 when you couldn't afford mana potions and had to whack monsters with your staff. :)

brappy";p="275183" wrote:Volt Hex - creates two electric bolts that rotate around your character, shooting lightning at nearby enemies.
Crystal Lances - melee attack that releases two parallel ice spears. (the spears do not hit your original target, but does hit enemies near it.)
Yay, hard to use skills! We need something else than everyone's screen-wide novas and Diablo lightning.
brappy";p="275183" wrote:Form of Mist - invincibility, but you can't attack. Additional points increase length, but increase timer. Length increases more than timer, however, so the 'gap' where you're human between castings will decrease.
Not very useful, unless you stand there and tank for your ranged minions... which is a tad cheap.
brappy";p="275183" wrote:Now I need your opinion on this. Would you mind just vanilla weapons and armor, with some (maybe 30) new item types added in, and modifications to them? Or should I just redo the whole thing? I'm probably going to rebalance the affixes, but would you mind if it was mostly vanilla items?
No, if you rebalance the stats as well. Next time I see a 100 str req ancient armor again, I'm going to throw it at the modmaker.
brappy";p="275183" wrote:And one more thing. Sets. Either they're over-powerful for twinked and useless otherwise, or useless until you get the last piece, or only good for a few levels... they're just REALLY HARD to get 'right.' And I don't think I could. (Yeah, yeah...) So I ask. Would anyone mind if there were no sets?
I won't. Sets are a silly idea, and they cause global warming.
brappy";p="275183" wrote:As for the uniques, they will be more 'fun to use' items than necessary items. As in, they'll be awesome, turn you into a monster, get a cool charged skill, but won't really help you. Your main 'uber item' will be runewords, obviously not as uber as vanilla though. Of course, the best items you'll ever find will be rares.
The only problem is that people may just skip over all the 'useless gold items', and/or switch to the OMGZ!!1!9000%EDZOR!!1! mods. Perhaps concentrate on useful, but unusual stats? Faster run/walk on gloves, for example; 1% chance to cast level 61 [insert uber skill] when struck; ...?
19.may.2007 | Adun Tori Laz.
Median XL released!
Flesyht sa ruobhgien yht etah.

y dont u play the game the way its supposta be played? -SlothNathan

ffej311
Paladin

Post by ffej311 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:12 pm

This sounds like a very interesting mod. I am very intrigued on how you translate Castlevania (just finished DoS for the one-hundred and eighty-thrid time). But from what I see, it looks like you are doing a dandy job.

Sets - I agree with Laz. Sure sets are fun to collect, but they just don't ballance well in the game. Also, I dont see how they fit into the theme of the mod.

Uniques - I agree totally with your idea on how uniques should work.

Good luck with this project.

brappy
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by brappy » Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:15 pm

Finally someone posts!
probably because I told him to in the channel, but...
The only problem is that people may just skip over all the 'useless gold items'...
I see what you're saying. But I actually got this idea from Castlevania, many items are useless but really awesome nonetheless. For example, the Rainbow Cloak (you can imagine that, it changes colors too) or the Nunchaku.Or the chakram, or runesword.
Of course, if I was following the Castlevania system of items, all items would be uniques and you'd be able to get the Crissaegrim after only 30 minutes of killing things. :twisted:
Interesting idea, you have to kill monsters to gain the power source for your attacks. Reminds me of early D1 when you couldn't afford mana potions and had to whack monsters with your staff.
It was mainly a way for single-element characters to deal with the random immunes they encounter. Find a physicl immune, use holy water on it. Find a cold immune, use the axe. This was also the logic behind some new weapons (firebrand and such.)
Not very useful, unless you stand there and tank for your ranged minions... which is a tad cheap.
That's one use of it, one that I never thought of. :D Wouldn't work that well, as the only minions are your merc and a familiar (which isn't very strong, it was intended for backup). I was thinking more along the lines of a dodge. The boss about to use Hydro Storm? Turn into mist and dodge it (that was the case in Symphony of the Night, actually). And instead of running away, you can still stay right up next to them and attack as soon as you're back to normal.

(is hoping for more replies)

SilverShadowHell
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by SilverShadowHell » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:17 pm

Just wondering.. have you done any work on Yoko and Julius by now or will the firts release only contain 2 playeble chars?
WAR!!!!!!!....... don't worry.. I'm working on it
http://iloveshaders.blogspot.com/

brappy
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by brappy » Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:42 am

The first release will only have 2 characters, to cut down on release time (It may not seem like it, but there's a lot of people looking forward to this! Castlevania fans, people who are tired of killing everything in one cast, people who are a fan of Median-ish mods, people that want variety, people who want a new skill system...). I cut out some of the skills too (6-7 per tree instead of 8-9). I'll probably have the characters and skills when the rest is done and the balance is acceptable. Which might take some time, and might not. Hopefully the latter. :mrgreen:

Edit: Just to give you a heads-up, you can expect the first release by the end of the summer.
Last edited by brappy on Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

SilverShadowHell
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by SilverShadowHell » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:12 am

Hmmm... maybe you can give us a list whit the skills that you have removed? If you've teased us by letting us know what the skills will be maybe we should know what of them are left.

Just wondering.. what is that new skill system?? How many skill points will we get at each level up and will the skills have a different cost table?

And why are you saying that it takes you so long to create a few extra skills? yes I know that testing them to make them perfect will take some while but it's worth it. Besides if you increase the skill points per level (not increasing the max skill level) and reduce the number of skills you will probably reduce the number of builds (as players will be able to use a lot of skills out of a few).
Sorry if it seems I'm telling you to work harder or that I'm impolite, I just want to make sure everything will be ok (as this mod is VERY interesting for any skill editor, including me).
WAR!!!!!!!....... don't worry.. I'm working on it
http://iloveshaders.blogspot.com/

brappy
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by brappy » Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:55 pm

Making a few extra skills takes longer than youm might think - for example, look at Crystal Lances. It was originally just a Teeth clone with changed graphics. Then I changed it to 'Frost Guillotine,' a delayed nova. Then I changed it to a point-and-click spell (think Searing Orb from Median), until it finally got to its current state. You see, none of the othes were as fun to use, and that's a priority (Well, Frost Guillotine was fun to use but didn't fit the character, so it's a possibility it will be a Yoko spell). And I go through this for most of the 'new' skills I make (that is, not taken from any CV games).

A
Champion of the Light

Post by A » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:18 am

well....

i think that it would be nice if uniques had unusual stats/skills/casts rather than really usefull items...

and sets are to hard to balance....so keep them out....
it would be cool with new items types... especially if they have secondary attacks as you say....
Last edited by A on Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

brappy
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by brappy » Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:14 pm

Okay, it's been a while since the last update. I've updated the screenshots page (there still isn't that much, though), finished up the sub-weapons, and planned out some new skills. (Among other miscellaneous changes)

-Alucard
Lunar Mastery, increases the length of his spapeshifts.
Immolation, an area-effect melee attack.
Vortex, think a small Hurricane with a black-hole effect.
Curse (probably will change the name), you curse a monster, and then 3 or 4 seconds later it emits a nova.
Frost Demon and Inferno Demon, variations on the original (thunder) demon familiar.
Wraith, a familiar that attacks with rapid-fire, low damage shots.

-Soma
Legion, a sort of short-range laser.
Zombie Soldier, throws hand grenades.
Giant Ghost, protects you against some projectiles.
Sky Fish, temporarily increases strength, can be cast multiple times to increase the effect (can this be done?)
Iron Golem, enchantment that lessens flinching from big attacks.
Stolas, enchantment that increases spell damage.
Rubicant, enchantment that increases your power if you are low on health.

...you know, I could probably add these in a couple days right now. But that would destroy my testing characters (would need to change ISC), so I'll wait until I've finished other testing.

Jest

Post by Jest » Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:59 pm

How are you doing the skill system? Will monsters drop souls or is there a skill tree?

Brother Laz
Forum Legend
Dominion

Hand-picked

Post by Brother Laz » Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:21 pm

*patiently awaiting release*

:mrgreen:
19.may.2007 | Adun Tori Laz.
Median XL released!
Flesyht sa ruobhgien yht etah.

y dont u play the game the way its supposta be played? -SlothNathan

brappy
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by brappy » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:22 am

Jest" wrote:How are you doing the skill system? Will monsters drop souls or is there a skill tree?
There will be a normal skill tree. The thing is, the more points you put into a skill, the more points it'll cost. So from level 1-5 of a skill, 1 point. 6-10, 2 points. Etc. Of course, you gain more than one skill point a level, not sure exactly how I'm going to make it yet though.
As for the souls, they will only affect Soma. The skills that need souls are still on the tree, you just can't put any points into them until you find the soul. Nice way to get people into those side dungeons, eh? ;)
Brother Laz" wrote:*patiently awaiting release*
You could get those affixes done, and it'll be released sooner...
And you'll be the first to beta test. Since you'll actually test and not just rush through. (You've already seen what happens with crappy beta testers...)

Jest

Post by Jest » Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:21 pm

brappy";p="283289" wrote: Nice way to get people into those side dungeons, eh? ;)
Excelent. I love a good excuse for visiting side areas. I've been playing through Dawn of Sorrow again so I'm looking forward to this.

WarWolf
Paladin

Post by WarWolf » Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:38 pm

Wow that mod sounds great. I like the secondary mana system, the Uniques and no sets. I love it when mods go a totally different way than the basic 500 gazillion new uniques, 3 trillion sets and quite some ubor runewords way.

Gogo brappy! :roll:

brappy
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by brappy » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:39 pm

Okay, just for an update. Skills are as they'll be for the first release (minus balancing), Laz says he's doing good on the affixes, and I'm just about ready to start on the uniques and runewords (and actual runes, as well). I also backed it up on a thumb drive just in case. Never can be too cautious. :roll:

Update:
(Come on, /you ! Post already!)

May as well post the skill trees. I just finished the backgrounds and stuff.
But I don't feel like taking screenshots right now, so... (apparently it won't let me use a leading space. So it might look a bit weird. But it's good enough)
Alucard:

Code: Select all

SHAPESHIFTING
 -------- -------- --------
|  Soul  | Immo-  | Spirit |
|   of   | lation |   of   |
|  Bat   |        |  Wolf  |
 -------- -------- ---\/---
    ||            | Feral  |
    ||            |Lghtning|
    \/            |        |
|  Echo  | Star-  |   ||
|   of   | frost  |   ||
|  Bat   |        |   \/
 ---\/--- -------- --------
|  Wing  |        |        |
|  Smash |        |  Howl  |
|        |        |        |
         |  Form  |
         |   of   |
         |  Mist  |
          --------

SPELLS
 --------          --------
|        |        |Crystal |
|Hellfire|        | Lances |
 -------- -------- ---\/---
    ||   | Night  |  Dark  |
    ||   | Shade  |Metamor-|
    \/   |        |phosis  |
 -------/ /------- ---\/---
|  Volt  |        |Darkness|
|  Hex   |        |  Wave  |
 ---\/--\ \------- --------
|  Bane  | Summon |
|Barrier | Spirit |
|        |        |
 -------- ---\/---
         |  Soul  |
         |  Steal |
         |        |
          --------

FAMILIARS
 --------
|        |
|  Bat   |
|        |
 -------   ------- --------
    ||   |        |        |
    ||   | Ghost  |  Ice   |
    \/   |        |        |
 -------- -------\ \--\/---
|Thunder |   ||   |        |
| Demon  |   ||   | Shadow |
|        |   \/   |        |
 -------\ \------- ---\/---
    ||   |        | Frost  |
    ||   |  Sword | Demon  |
    \/   |        |        |
 -------- -------/ /-------
|Inferno |        |
| Demon  |Crystal |
|        |        |
 -------- --------
Soma: (makred with an asterisk are ones that need a soul)

Code: Select all

OFFENSIVE
          --------
         |        |
         | Aguni  |
         |        |
 -------/ /------\ \-------
| Flame  | / /    |        |
| Demon* |/ /     | Rycuda |
|        / /      |        |
 -------/ /------- --------
|        | Frozen |   ||
|Werewolf| Shade  |   ||
|        |        |   \/
 ---\/--- -------- --------
| Zombie | / /    |        |
|Soldier*|/ /     | Legion |
|        / /      |        |
 -------/ /        ---\/---
|Gergoth |        |Malachi*|

DEFENSIVE
| Black  |        |Mandra- |
|Panther |        | gora   |
 ---\/--- -------/ /-------
| Giant  | Chrono-|
| Ghost* |  mage  |
|        |        |
 -------/ /------\ \-------
| Great  |        |        |
| Armor  |        | Devil* |
 -------\ \------- --------
         |        | Final  |
         |  Buer* | Guard  |
         |        |        |
          -------- ---\/---
                  |        |
                  | Death* |
                  |        |
                   --------

ENCHANT
|  The   |        |        |
|Creature|        | Treant |
 -------\ \------- --------
    ||   |  Dead  |   ||
    ||   |Crusader|   ||
    \/   |        |   \/
| Heart  |        |        |
| Eater  |        | Erinys |
 -------\ \------/ /--\/--- 
| Iron   |        |        |
| Golem* |Succubus| Stolas*|
 -------- ---\/--- --------
         | Basi-  |
         | lisk*  |
         |        |
          --------
Last edited by brappy on Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Jest

Post by Jest » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:46 am

There isn't much to say as I patiently wait... I'm excited *cracks open his DS*

Septar
Paladin

Post by Septar » Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:43 pm

Interest...ing.. I look forward to it :)

Jest

Post by Jest » Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:05 am

Well its been a few weeks.... How is progress?

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Post by Myhrginoc » Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:48 am

Welcome to the wonderful world of risen expectations, brappy! :mrgreen:
~ Mark Twain

Jest

Post by Jest » Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:22 am

MWUAHAHA! Give it now now now!!!1~

I've been bored lately... Beat DoS twice since my post on Aug 25, and getting kind of sick of DotA. Just curious.

brappy
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by brappy » Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:25 pm

Sorry I haven't posted in a while... progress has been slow due to school and other factors. It doesn't mean I'll stop, it'll just take longer to do stuff. So don't be surprised if there's no updates in a while.

Return to “The Sandbox”