First Impressions

Information and updates for the Cryptforge mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: Zhoulomcrist

Molmoch

First Impressions

Post by Molmoch » Wed May 26, 2004 5:16 am

Z,

Here are some of my first impressions. Please don't take them as criticisms. If you don't change a single thing, the game will rock!

1.) Terror's Flamestorm seems really powerful. I destroyed everything at skill level 8. I even killed Andariel before I saw her!

2.) Lots of drops. 34 skill books, and 14 uniques. I don't normally complain, but it seemed a little over the top.

3.) The unique hand axe gives +2 to all skills? Wow.

4.) What is the incentive for taking the underground route? There are no waypoints, and you can't get any quests. I ended up at the Monastey Gate, and then had to backtrack.

5.) I am looking forward to trying the other classes!

Zhoulomcrist
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: First Impressions

Post by Zhoulomcrist » Wed May 26, 2004 7:41 am

Overall, since the release of the demo, it sounds like things are a whole lot better overall in terms of stability and reliability (as opposed to my old 1.09D release over a year ago) based on the reports that all of you have been giving me. :mrgreen: .

This is excellent news for all of us :) .

I'll soon post the balance thread for specific reports regarding in-game balance. For now, though, you are free to post whatever in-game balancing issues you may wish to address in threads like this one until I get a dedicated thread up.

My main concern at this time is getting the technical bugs wiped out and yall's bug reports are really helping me out a great deal. I very much appreciate it :) .

A new line of bugs just popped up that are about to see the bottom of my boots. :)
I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin.

Return to “CryptForge”