Few questions ...

Post here about all aspects of D2 mod making whether it's information, problems or whatever. Please specify whether your post is relating to Classic D2 or the Expansion.

Moderator: Nizari

DreamSavior

Few questions ...

Post by DreamSavior » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:41 pm

Hey guys I have few questions ...
1. Which file I have to edit to fix the offsets (scr attached)
2. Since I'm not good with CE and I want some custom red portals is it possible to edit the pandemonium quest ones. I want to gather the organs for tristram from different place and that leaves me with 3 portals. Is it possible to change the maps behind that portals and have some new bosses there without Ce? (1.13c)
3. Increasing Fire Enchant in 1.13c like it was in 1.10..
Last edited by DreamSavior on Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Re: Few questions ...

Post by kingpin » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:47 pm

1. Invetory.txt is file you should look into, dont remember if those images is softcoded or not.

P.J.
Russia

Post by P.J. » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:32 pm

1. As kingpin said, go to Invetory.txt for this. Images are not hardcoded and controlled by same offsets.
3. Just go to skills.txt and find enchant skill. You can change it as you want. Read the fileguides for information.

https://d2mods.info/index.php?ind=revie ... iew&idev=4

DreamSavior

Post by DreamSavior » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:44 pm

So I fixed 1 & 3 but nobody said nothing about question 2... Is it possible to have different maps,area names and monsters behind the pandemonium portals?

SpiKe.
Forum Tech Support
Champion of the Light
Germany

Post by SpiKe. » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:25 am

DreamSavior" wrote:So I fixed 1 & 3 but nobody said nothing about question 2... Is it possible to have different maps,area names and monsters behind the pandemonium portals?
I think the Pandemonium Portals are only hardcoded to the ID. So if u replace the Map on the same ID it should work.

DreamSavior

Post by DreamSavior » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:01 am

Hey guys I got an a new idea and I was wondering is it possible.
I want to change the ear when the player dies from pvp. I want to change it with something else for example: tombstone
I suppose I have to change the image of the ear and the sound. The display caption of the ear is white is it possible to change it to orange without codding?
Can I have cube recipe with ear for an ingredient?

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Post by Necrolis » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:13 am

You can use a tbl editor to insert a color code before the name to change the color. As for using it in the cube, sure you can, its all item code based.
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

Return to “General Mod Making”