Almost all items are sold and bought 1 gold and please help.

Post here about all aspects of D2 mod making whether it's information, problems or whatever. Please specify whether your post is relating to Classic D2 or the Expansion.

Moderator: Nizari

Psycrono7

Almost all items are sold and bought 1 gold and please help.

Post by Psycrono7 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:19 am

I deleted the entire D2 game and added back full D2 fully installed Game with 1.12 patch and I tried my modified mod. But there is an issue that most of them (especially weapons and armors are sold and bought at 1 gold. I increased the price of gems and runes.

Also I played vanilla nonPlugY to test out.

The issue is that all gems and runes were sold at 1 gold. What would I do?
Last edited by Psycrono7 on Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Miniguns Assault!

scout2k

Re: Almost all items are sold and bought 1 gold and please h

Post by scout2k » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:48 am

should check the number of multiplier in NPC.txt or price in Armor.txt or Weapon.txt
Note: There is an Official LOD patches in PlugY page http://plugy.free.fr/en/index.html
If you cannot find the problem then, reinstall your D2 and change items one by one, and execute D2 then I think you can the answer

Psycrono7

Post by Psycrono7 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:49 pm

Also I tried nonPlugY Non-Mod Vanilla D2. The problem is that gems are only sold at 1 gold.
Miniguns Assault!

scout2k

Post by scout2k » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:55 am

I don't understand. are your disc mpq files corrupted? even though files were corrupted, patches has contained lots of txts for sustaining what diablo game has. If your case continues how about download diablo from other sources like torrents or somewhere else(not recommeded of course, but if you wanna fix your problem) and play or copy the game to your original d2 folder.

Psycrono7

Post by Psycrono7 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:34 pm

scout2k" wrote:I don't understand. are your disc mpq files corrupted? even though files were corrupted, patches has contained lots of txts for sustaining what diablo game has. If your case continues how about download diablo from other sources like torrents or somewhere else(not recommeded of course, but if you wanna fix your problem) and play or copy the game to your original d2 folder.
In order to do this, uninstall, then it must do clean install (have a physical copy of Diablo 2 discs (Classic and Expansion) to install it to fix a problem.
Miniguns Assault!

Return to “General Mod Making”