Diablo II Singleplayer Enhancement Mod v1.6 Final

This forum is for members of the public to post any announcements relating to Diablo 2 Mod Making including mod and patch releases amongst other similar subjects.

100%

Total votes: 1

sw33tsp0t1
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Warrior

Diablo II Singleplayer Enhancement Mod v1.6 Final

Post by sw33tsp0t1 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:45 pm

Hi, My name is sw33tsp0t. I Have been working on this mod For Diablo II For over a year now, it is a Singleplayer Mod for Diablo II : Lord of Destruction, it Supports patch 1.13c. (the latest patch) Here is a list of some of the features and goals of the mod.

Hi, This is sw33tsp0t, Maker of Diablo II SP Enhancement Mod.

This Mod is for Diablo II Singleplayer Only, It Functions on All Patches 1.09 to 1.13C. And Anything Later.

The Mod was Concieved by Me, Due to I Seen Diablo II Singleplayer/Multiplayer Really Lacked in Some Areas, Such as Inventory Size, Skills Etc.

This Mod Changes your Diablo II Interface, to be as Expansive and Enjoyable as Possible, With this Mod you Will Be able to Store Millions of Items in your Bank Stash, Deposit Shared Gold for all of your Characters Across your Singleplayer Network, Due to the New Bank Stash Capabilities.

You may Also share All the Items you Please, Millions apon Millions (Over 4,000,000,000 Pages in the Stashes) With all of your Other Singleplayer Characters On your Network.

The Mod Promotes Faster Leveling, No More Low Low Experience Yields in the Higher Later Levels, Leveling will Be Better in The Mod.

Gold Storage in Stash Has Been Doubled from Default Diablo II Capped Levels. You can Also Carry Double the Gold on your Character at One time than Before in the Default Game. The Bank Deposit Feature has Infinite Gold Storage, to Share Between your Network of Characters.

The Inventory, Horodric Cube, and Stash size Has Been Maximized in Space, over 256 Boxes of Storage, you Pretty Much Can Clear 3-4 Levels and Pick Up Every Item That Drops, And Have Space for it, Along with Maximum Charm Storage for Charm Buffs.

Due to Cube and Inventory Size, if you Find a Nice item you want to Have, Put it in your Infinite Storage Stash (4,000,000,000 Pages) OR, In your Shared Storage Stash to be Used with your Other Network of Characters.

The Icons on all the Equipment Have Been Changed to Format the New Expansive Interface.

The Mod will Make Diablo II A Bit Easier as Well, For Example There are now 10 Stat Points Per Level Up, instead of 5, This sounds Like an Uber-Buff, But Believe me It Really Isn't When you Get to Harder Spots in the Game (Hell, Act 2 Tombing, Bosses, Powerful Uber Monsters, Mass Crowds) It Gets Very Difficult. The Extra Stat Points Come In to Play Very Well. Making the Game Better.

There are Still 1 Skill Point per Level, But in this Mod you Are Intended and Able to Level all the way to Level 181. So you Will Get Much more Skill Points on Down the Road.

The Elemental Resistance Penalty for Nightmare and Hell Modes, Have Been Halved, No Longer will you Go Into Hell and have -120% Penalty on your Resistances, Now it will be at 80-90% Resistance Reduction.

The Block Values Have been Increased A Tiny Bit for Extra Blocking Skill. Stamina As Well, these are a Very Minor Increase I Must Add.

All Tombs and Keys Arrows and Bolts, and Other Stacking Type Items have Been Maximized to Fit a Higher Standard, For Example, Scrolls of Town Portal, and Identify go into thier Tombs at a Stack of 100 Before Being Capped. Skeleton Keys are at 255 Cap As Well. Arrows and Bolts are up to 511 Per-Stack, Doubled from 255 Default Diablo II Amount.

All Maps are Now Randomized Just like In Multiplayer, The Multiplayer Is Disconnected During Gameplay.

Might I Also State, /Players X (X=Amount 1-8) Command Is Executable in Singleplayer, But Must be Reset Due to it Saving it Every Launch. This Command Changes the Amount of Players The Game Thinks is Playing at the Time, MEANING: Better Loot, More Experience, and Harder to Kill Mobs. (They are not Stronger, They Just have Way More HP).

Also, Another Awesome Feature of the Mod is, Secret Cow Level is Infinite In Accessability, Meaning you Can go there As Many Times as you Want in that Difficulty Mode Even After you've Killed the Cow-King.

Hellfire Torches and Uber-Tristram as Well as All World-Quests and Multiplayer Quests Are 100% Accessable in the Mod. Meaning you Can Get Keys of Hate, Terror, and Destruction and Xmute them in your Horodric Cube, And Open Up a Portal to the Uber Boss. Kill Him, and Collect the Parts to Go to Uber Tristram. Uber Bosses will World-Spawn when Enough Stones of Jordan are Sold, and They Are Unique Uber-Rare World Spawns.

All Ladder-Only Runewords Meaning Multiplayer Only Runewords Are 100% Accessible in the Mod. There are 90+ (All) Imported Old Runewords from The Start of Diablo II and From Earlier Versions of the Game. Some Enhancing Effects are in the Mod As Well, Such as Shrines will Spew More Fire, Drop More Poison Etc.

Uber-Gems and New Craftable Recipies make it To Where you can Craft Super High-End Items Later on in the Game.

Fully Socketable Recipes are Now Available to All Items Except for White and Grey (already Socketed Items) (IE. Runeword Items), For Set, Unique, Rare and Magical Items, there are Crafting Recipes to Fully Socket your Equipment. for Example, Lightsaber Unique Drop can Be Socketed with 6 Sockets Provided you Have the Right Ingredients for the Recipe. Making the Item much more Useful to Socket with Powerful Gems/Jewels and Other Buffs.

This Mods Intent is to Bring your Singleplayer Diablo II To be as Kick-Butt and As Expansive,
Replayable and Fun As Possible for the Game.

More Changes Included.

This Mod's Download is with PlugY Unity. Read Instructions on How to Install.

Look for it in the Downloads Section of the Mod Page.

Wishing you The Best Singleplayer Joy! :)
-sw33tsp0t

You can check the downloads section here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/diablo-ii-enh ... /downloads

Full Game and Mod Crafting / Recipe and All Commands and Features Guide:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/diablo-ii-enh ... list-guide

Preview Screens:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/diablo-ii-enh ... mod/images

thanks, and wishing you the best in singleplayer gaming!

-sw33tsp0t

ps. it would be GREAT if i could get the mod uploaded to phrozenkeep's Site! thanks!

Xandir

Re: Diablo II Singleplayer Enhancement Mod v1.6 Final

Post by Xandir » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:18 am

I think it is safe to say that the year you spent on making this mod has more or less gone to waste.

PlugY + Hero Editor = Single Player Enhancement Mod

Does the game have to be easier than it all ready is? If you have -120 Resistance in hell then your doing something wrong. And 10 stat points per level? You would survive anything with 4k life, or kill anything in about 1 shot with a Glass Cannon build.

Otherwise nice work ;)

HashCasper

Post by HashCasper » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:02 am

I normally lurk and don't really post often but your criticism of his mod about how his time was a wasted effort compelled me to reply. That was harsh. This is the way he likes to play D2. He is sharing that with us. Shooting him down and posting discouragements isn't the way to treat a new mod maker.

I haven't played D2 in a number of years. This mod is pretty much vanilla w/ just a few enhancements and tweaks that sound rather interesting. I'm installing D2 right now just so that I can check out this mod. :-)

Thanks for the mod sweetspot. Keep at it. :-)
"We have a point to work to, to make our nation huge; make our home stretch around the world, increase our army too. We must take over the world, make it our own, the Earth we must control, so you can't F#CK it anymore." --Mathew Chalk--

sw33tsp0t1
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Warrior

Post by sw33tsp0t1 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:56 am

Thank You Very much for your reply Casper. :)

Its intent, and is intended to Make diablo II Singleplayer as good as it can possibly be. All Uber quests, End Game Loot, and many many features. Infinite character creation and a network of sp characters.

Basically, it takes vanilla diablo II singleplayer and makes it 600%.

I hope you like it! it would be great if you would post back with your thoughts or experiences with the mod.

thanks! -sw33tsp0t

edit: be sure to get the full mod and game guide, and read the mod page for detailed information on the mod. the guides include all new recipes, all old imported blizzard runewords, new crafting skills, purposes, and features.

sw33tsp0t1
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Warrior

Post by sw33tsp0t1 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:07 pm

Here is a Phrozen Keep Thread Attatchment, It is the Full Version of the Latest Release and Build, PlugY v10.00 + v1.5 Ubercraft + v1.6a Alpha, and Full Mod and Game Guide with Documentation

Should be a bit easier than copying and pasting those links.

The Actual URL Link With Linkage:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/diablo-ii-enhancement-mod - Full Mod Page and Summary

http://www.moddb.com/mods/diablo-ii-enh ... cement-mod - Full Mod Features Guide

http://www.moddb.com/mods/diablo-ii-enh ... od/images/ - Full Mod Screenshots Page

http://www.moddb.com/mods/diablo-ii-enh ... /downloads - Alternate Download Database with All D2SPEM Mod Files.

Also, a Link to all of My Modding work on Other Games, Being Singleplayer Based. (SP-Modder)

http://www.moddb.com/members/sw33tsp0t/mods - My SP Mods

http://www.moddb.com/members/sw33tsp0t/addons - My SP Addons and Documentations

Richardf269

Post by Richardf269 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:54 pm

I know this is necroposting in this...but what about magic find in this mod? Is it the same as D2 Vanilla? I'd be interested in this mod if it has a high magic find.

robizeratul

Post by robizeratul » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:07 am

does anyone have a d2se version of this mod?

Return to “Member Аnnouncements”