Autohotkey builder for easy transmuting, and more!

Information and updates for the Zy-El mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: d2vern, Kato

Moonpaw

Autohotkey builder for easy transmuting, and more!

Post by Moonpaw » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:18 pm

Hey guys, im working on a neat and nifty AHK Building tool for this mod, version 4.5. It allows you to write makros to easily switch out items between the inventory and the cube and hit the transmute button. I for instance use it to make lots of rare jewels fast. And i used it in the past to make big magic collectors quickly. See here:

Sneak peek at AHK builder UI:

http://i.imgur.com/R1BvJRM.png

If theres an interest ill upload the program and release it to the public. It will require dotnet framework 2.0 though

Moonpaw

Re: Autohotkey builder for easy transmuting, and more!

Post by Moonpaw » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:25 pm

And heres how it works btw ^^
When you click on an 1x1 square in the inventory itll be marked by a circle, so you know where you last clicked. And an auto hotkey command will be generated in the big textbox to the right. the same goes for the cube UI, except there the circle will have a different color. Hitting the transmute button will also mark it. Here is one very important detail though! The generated script will only work if you play in 800x600 windowed mode and the diablo2 window is at the very top left corner of your screen with the borders touching the edges of your screen. I havent looked how to make the click locations relative to the window yet.

Return to “Zy-El: Trial by Fire”