ZyEl 4.5v12 Online Runeword List

Information and updates for the Zy-El mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: d2vern, Kato

sokol815
United States of America

ZyEl 4.5v12 Online Runeword List

Post by sokol815 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:31 pm

Hey guys! I've been working on a webapp to display generic Diablo II data. The first part that I've gotten working is the Runeword list! I took the output from that list and saved it as a single webpage for easy referencing. I believe I've fixed all issues with data formatting, but if you notice something weird with this data not matching the game, let me know. This list was generated by interpreting the .txt & .tbl files.

ZyEl 4.5 Runeword List

It should say "D2D - Runewords" in the page header... if it doesn't, just hit refresh.

All of the runewords are sorted by Level Requirement(Low -> High) and then Alphabetically.

Also, "Hand to Hand" and "Hand to Hand 2" just mean normal Assassin Claws and exceptional/elite Assassin Claws.

D2D stands for "Diablo II Data".

Other pages I hope to finish in the future:
- Cube Recipes
- Unique Items
- Set Items
- Item Stats

Happy ZyEling!
Last edited by sokol815 on Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chiron
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Crusader
Ukraine

Re: ZyEl 4.5v12 Online Runeword List

Post by Chiron » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:25 am

Wow! Thank you!
Charm Thin, Medium Charm - what mean this?

sokol815
United States of America

Post by sokol815 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:22 pm

Charm Thin = Tall Charm
Medium Charm is the regular large charm (small, large, grand) that takes 2 spaces.

Update:

I realized there was one other place I could look for the item "namestr". I've now updated the list to display them with that name... All items should be named according to their in-game name. Thanks!
(I merged my last post into this one so I didn't make a double post)

vitiyalis

Post by vitiyalis » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:29 am

Nice! Zerb was showing some incorrect modifiers or "stat data not present" maybe cuz it's for version 4.4, no idea, but this list works wonders. Thanks!!

Return to “Zy-El: Trial by Fire”