[Release] Nephretes graphic

This is the place to discuss all issues relating to the manipulation of graphics/animations, sounds, music and cinematics within Diablo 2.

Moderators: Necrolis, Nefarius

Nephretes
Paladin

[Release] Nephretes graphic

Post by Nephretes » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:20 pm

Hi,
I am new 3D artist who joined community recently. I was welcomed very nicely and immediately receive help from more experienced modders, so I have decided to show my gratitude by sharing some of my early works.

All of the stuff I am publicing here are free to use, most of them were done from scratch by myself, while some of them was lent from my friends with whom I am modding another great classic game: Heroes 3.

You can find my early works hereviewtopic.php?t=62621
or if you are interested in my other projects outside d2 here: http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.p ... enumber=13

Thanks to Daimoth they are already adapted to d2unit palette.

If you have any suggestion how to improve my works feel free to share your opinion. I don't really have an idea what size they should be so any comments are welcomed

=======================
ITEMS
Armour 1. Ready to convert to .dc6
Armour 2. Ready to convert to .dc6
Cap 1. Ready to convert to .dc6
Circlet. Ready to convert to .dc6
Shield. Ready to convert to .dc6
Necromancer staff. Ready to convert to .dc6
Sorceress orb. Ready to convert to .dc6
Have fun!

Nephretes
Paladin

Re: [Release] Nephretes graphic

Post by Nephretes » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:34 pm

Little gift from me: new NPC. It has been a while since I have done anything for Diablo 2. It doesn't seem that I will do much more, as I did want something which might have been impossible from the beginning.

She is a dancing dervish, inspired by M&M, and originally she is also a new unit for my Heroes 3 mod, Oasis.

Unfortunately I converted only standing animation in 8 directions. You will find frames in .xcf (gimp file) where they are already converted for d2 unit palette. You have to connect the animation yourself in this order:
4-5-6-7-8-9-8-7-6-5
She should look good in Act 2.

ImageImage
https://www.sendspace.com/file/hamh21

PS I will propably release all materials soon

Nephretes
Paladin

Post by Nephretes » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:49 pm

It seems my attempt to make big mod with kingpin have ultimately failed. This is why I am sharing those items with you guys, so my work is not wasted. Most of them are already in d2 palette, however not all of them have their dc6 files ready. I hope you like them, just give me credits and you may use those in your mod :) Enjoy
I) Class-specific items
1.Image2.Image3.Image
1.The Oculus/2.Death's Phantom/3.Eschuta's Temper
1.Image2.Image3.Image4.Image5.Image6.Image
1.Darts/2.Whistle/3.Pipe/4.Blowgun/5.Blowpipe/6.Cherokee
II) ARMOUR
ARMOUR
1.Image2.Image3.Image4.Image5.Image6.Image7.Image8.Image9.Image10.Image11.Image
1.Blinkbat's form/2.Venomward/3.Duriel's Shell/4.Heavenly Garb/5.Que-Hegan's Wisdom/6.Crow Caw/7.Hawkmail/6.Hadriel's Ascent/9.Leviathan/10.Rockfleece/11.Ormus's Robes
III) WEAPONS
1.Image2.Image3.Image4.Image
1.Bing Sz Wang/2.Knell Striker/3.Gull/4.Spectral Shard
Claymore [Done]

Random Stuff:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Those are not mine items. I tweaked a little work of Radament so his items fits the game moar.
ImageImageImageImage

FILES:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/jqkp7b

mikemillaire

Post by mikemillaire » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:05 am

Nephretes" wrote:Little gift from me: new NPC. It has been a while since I have done anything for Diablo 2. It doesn't seem that I will do much more, as I did want something which might have been impossible from the beginning.

She is a dancing dervish, inspired by M&M, and originally she is also a new unit for my Heroes 3 mod, Oasis.

Unfortunately I converted only standing animation in 8 directions. You will find frames in .xcf (gimp file) where they are already converted for d2 unit palette. You have to connect the animation yourself in this order:
4-5-6-7-8-9-8-7-6-5

ImageImage

The link is dead. Any chances for a reupload?

Nice work, by the way ;)

Blood Raven

Post by Blood Raven » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:32 am

I remember seeing some of that stuff on the "what does your mod look like" page. I'm sorry your mod didn't go the way you wanted and I hope that these sprites find good use in some other mod, it would be a shame if they were unused.

Doub
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Champion of the Light

Post by Doub » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:11 pm

@Nephretes

Your work is beautiful and well made.
I may be a simple member of this forum but i want to say: thank you! and wish u the best!

Nephretes
Paladin

Post by Nephretes » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:47 am

@mikemillaire
Unfortunately I don't have it anymore :( Still you should be able to make something out of gifs

Thanks guys for kind words, I have found few other old works. Not quite at the level of the work I presented earlier, but still maybe someone will make use of those daggers:
ImageImageImage

[!] not in d2 palette sorry

leekun
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Warrior

Post by leekun » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:36 am

can anyone reupload this?

I can just save images from the page but I rather have the original with the best quality.

d2Mod_Noob
Argentina

Post by d2Mod_Noob » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:53 pm

mikemillaire wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:05 am
Nephretes" wrote:Little gift from me: new NPC. It has been a while since I have done anything for Diablo 2. It doesn't seem that I will do much more, as I did want something which might have been impossible from the beginning.

4-5-6-7-8-9-8-7-6-5

ImageImage

The link is dead. Any chances for a reupload?

Nice work, by the way ;)
Please i need it

Return to “Multimedia”