Windows 10 - Tool questions

This would be the forum for questions about how to work with mod making tools which can be a problem of its own.

Moderator: Paul Siramy

Fogeeno
Paladin

Windows 10 - Tool questions

Post by Fogeeno » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:07 am

Hello, I have upgraded to windows 10 and trying to use winmpq, it seems not to work. It trying to install microsoft office professional plus 2010. Is it any drives/files that am I missing? I have tried to search for a thread like needed drives for programs to work. Maybe any know what programs/files that I need to redownload to get programs to work.

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Re: Windows 10 - Tool questions

Post by Necrolis » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:04 am

AFAIK you need to install the VB4 runtimes. You should be able to find these in our filecenter.
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

Fogeeno
Paladin

Re: Windows 10 - Tool questions

Post by Fogeeno » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:08 am

Necrolis" wrote:AFAIK you need to install the VB4 runtimes. You should be able to find these in our filecenter.
Pretty strange, that does not work for W10, It installs VB5 and 6, but not under it. And I tried this one: https://windowsforum.com/threads/vb4003 ... -1.179713/ by place it in system folders, but that seems not to work. Any idea, to bypass this?

Return to “Tools”