Problem with 1.01 release

Information and updates for the d2:elements mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Char

No votes

Total votes: 0

Eisenfaust86

Problem with 1.01 release

Post by Eisenfaust86 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:56 am

Hello char:

When I downloaded your mod, I do have to say: I was quite impressed with your intuitive new system. That by itself persuaded me to try your mod out. However, there was one problem that was still present that your readme said was fixed (the stash gold bug). When I placed gold in the stash and exited the game (with the 1.01 version loaded) I still became bankrupt when I re-entered the game from the point where I exited. Could I have done something wrong here? Any help would be welcome.

Char
Retired staff
Principality

Re: Problem with 1.01 release

Post by Char » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:44 am

intuitive new system for installation or what are you speaking of? thanks by the way :).

are you sure you entered the -direct to your shortcut? most likely, the .bin files are not loaded correctly for one or another reason. you might check if the runes still display the level requirement when dropped on the floor (this is another thing i changed with 1.01, so if they still do, you can be sure that the .bin files are not loaded correctly).

make sure that:
a) all the .bin files are in the folder ...\Diablo II\d2elements\data\global\excel\
b) your shortcut reads "...\Diablo II\game.exe" -mod d2elements -direct

(and not sth like -direct -txt)

hope this helps...

Return to “d2:elements”