Keep Update 11/24/2007

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.
onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Keep Update 11/24/2007

Post by onyx » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:41 am

The update this week arrives a day late, which is completely my fault, but sometimes real life simply steps in the way ;) And as we all know, there is no arguing with real life! Anyway, here are the few new things that happened this week:

:OI: WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!
Let's face it, after so many years of playing and modding this game, the Rogue Encampment has turned into a really boring place for us all. So why not freshen things up a bit? Nefarius released a plugin called Weird Rogue Encampment Tileset, and rightfully so. I guess this is what the town looks like when your character has had too many stamina potions (did you know that they are addictive and cause hallucinations?) ;) You can see a screenshot of the plugin here.

:loop: LOST AND FOUND
It was brought to our attention that a file was missing from our File Center, altough I was sure it was there before. The tool in question is Joel's Cofedit, a nifty program that allows easy editing of .cof files for all your animation needs. So here it is now, available for download in the File Center.

:devilsmoke: SELECT A... HERO?
This week's screenshot comes from a nearly forgotten mod called Cryptforge. Sadly, only a demo was released before its author, former senior moderator Zhoulomcrist, left the modding scene, which is a crying shame, as the project had potential. The screenshot shows the reworked character create screen in the mod, letting you select the three prime evils and the four character from Diablo Hellfire. If you're interested, the download links of the demo are located in this ancient thread.

This concludes the news for this week, you can go back to your scheduled modding or playing now ;)
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Return to “Keep Updates”