Necro Wolf or Leoric's Possession?

Information and updates for the Nezeramontias mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Acromatic Aria

nodthenarb

Necro Wolf or Leoric's Possession?

Post by nodthenarb » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:53 am

So, after several years, I am returning to the Nezeramontias mod, and have once again picked up my beloved Necromancer. While I typically play a pure summoner, I recall having some issues with this last time I played, and so have entertained the idea of building towards being able to tank at some degree, at least to back up my minions in fights when not casting.

My question is, in addition to poison and bone spells, would I be better off going for the Leoric's Possession skill, or trying to get my hands on some points in Werewolf and related skills, which as I recall is possible in this mod?

Hasherl

Re: Necro Wolf or Leoric's Possession?

Post by Hasherl » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:44 pm

Well i just started again too...my highest char is 300 necro so not thaaat good...and i can only say, CE is totally op so u only need this.....i dont like leorics possession cuz it disables most skills. Werewolf may be usefull for gauntlet i guess.

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: Necro Wolf or Leoric's Possession?

Post by Lucifer666 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:40 pm

Better use Poison Nova with CE than to shapeshift,you will be doing insane dmg on almost the entire screen at the same time...Werebear form is the best for Gauntlet running...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

Return to “Nezeramontias”